Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Yandere_Roon

Remember folks, just because your bottom tier...

4 comments in this topic

[XXX]
Members
536 posts
968 battles

..doesn't mean you can't still punch above your weight.

115k damage in the Warspite in a tier 8 match...with a VERY interesting middle part where me and Bismarck hold the center and half the enemy team seems to pour in...thankfully we had fire support and they went after the Bismarck first (I gave him a +1 the poor guy).

20200720_200858_PBSB002-Warspite-1941_46_Estuary.wowsreplay

Though feel free to tell me what I did wrong, I probably did a LOT of things wrong...

Edited by Yandere_Roon
  • Cool 1

Members
4,541 posts

For me its not about being bottom tier, its being that bottom tier every game.  T6, you're up against T8.  Go up to T8, congrats, you're against T10 now.  It just gets tiring.  Play my highest tier, T9, now your in a T9-10 game.

[SRBL]
Members
487 posts
11,753 battles
27 minutes ago, Yandere_Roon said:

..doesn't mean you can't still punch above your weight.

115k damage in the Warspite in a tier 8 match...with a VERY interesting middle part where me and Bismarck hold the center and half the enemy team seems to pour in...thankfully we had fire support and they went after the Bismarck first (I gave him a +1 the poor guy).

20200720_200858_PBSB002-Warspite-1941_46_Estuary.wowsreplay

Though feel free to tell me what I did wrong, I probably did a LOT of things wrong...

Good game, and I'm sure having a positive attitude about it helped your team. 

[WOLFC]
Members
1,682 posts
9,528 battles
16 minutes ago, Wowzery said:

For me its not about being bottom tier, its being that bottom tier every game.  T6, you're up against T8.  Go up to T8, congrats, you're against T10 now.  It just gets tiring.  Play my highest tier, T9, now your in a T9-10 game.

With the somewhat recent MM rule changes, you won’t be bottom tier (-2) more than 40% of the time.

Sign in to follow this