Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DesRon_29

EU Commander in Armory?

4 comments in this topic

Members
26 posts
199 battles

I'm curious why there is no 10-pt. European commander available in the armory. Not even a Dasha Perova?

Does anyone know if there are plans to add?

TIA

[WOLF9]
Privateers
13,811 posts
4,631 battles

You should know better than to ask for unannounced plans.

• Boring 1
  • Meh 1

[-KAK-]
Members
590 posts
10,952 battles

There's no commander in the armory because the Pan-EU tech tree was only recently added (April). You'll notice that there's no Italian commanders either (They were added last Fall).

You can obtain Jerzy Swirsky via the Strong Willed Campaign. The campaign is only supposed to be available for 6 months from release, and he's supposed appear in the armory for coal (Probably 175k or so) afterwards I believe, so you might be able to find him there in October. There was originally another 10pt captain you could buy at the same time, but he was only available during the event. I haven't heard anything about the possibility of his return.

The Dasha commanders were originally added in 2018 around the anniversary event, so there's the possibility that WG might (Emphasis might) release Italian and Pan-EU Dashas when the anniversary comes up in a month or so. No guarantees unfortunately.

Beyond that you basically have three options:
- scraping together the FXP and ECXP to generate a 10 pointer
- buying Blysk/Orkan and using them as trainers for a captain
- Leveling a captain up by grinding the line as normal

[5D3]
[5D3]
Members
506 posts
15,161 battles
9 hours ago, DesRon_29 said:

I'm curious why there is no 10-pt. European commander available in the armory. Not even a Dasha Perova?

Does anyone know if there are plans to add?

TIA

the European commander will come into the armory eventually for 175,000 coal. Honestly kutnezow, and better buys.

Sign in to follow this