Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ikolbyi

Reset Russian Destroy's Research Points Not working

5 comments in this topic

[USNR]
Members
22 posts
10,445 battles

I successfully reset my entire Russian Destroyer line for x2 Research poings.  I obtained the increase in Exchange credits, but my research points remained unchanged.  I started with 10,800 prior to reset, and after reset I still remained with 10,800.

So now I lost my Russian destroyers and have no research points.  Help.

Thank you.

[SOFOP]
Members
2,482 posts
15,326 battles
15 minutes ago, ikolbyi said:

I successfully reset my entire Russian Destroyer line for x2 Research poings.  I obtained the increase in Exchange credits, but my research points remained unchanged.  I started with 10,800 prior to reset, and after reset I still remained with 10,800.

So now I lost my Russian destroyers and have no research points.  Help.

Thank you.

After the reset, you need to regrind the line that you reset.  Once you get to T6, you'll start getting research points for the first win on that ship.

You do not get anything but credits for the actual reset.  You have to work your way back up to get the RB points.

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Research_Bureau

Edited by Old_Baldy_One

[USNR]
Members
22 posts
10,445 battles

Thank you for the link and information, however per the document:  "Immediately on qualifying, a player is awarded 10,000 Research PointsResearch Points (RP) that can be redeemed in the Armory."

I did not receive 10,000 points,  my points did not change.  I do see the points increasing now that I played a game at T6 after reset.

[SOFOP]
Members
2,482 posts
15,326 battles
6 minutes ago, ikolbyi said:

Thank you for the link and information, however per the document:  "Immediately on qualifying, a player is awarded 10,000 Research PointsResearch Points (RP) that can be redeemed in the Armory."

I did not receive 10,000 points,  my points did not change.  I do see the points increasing now that I played a game at T6 after reset.

You only get the 10k when you unlock the Research Bureau.  That is what they mean by "qualifying" - you qualify when you unlock your 5th Tier 10 ship.  For many, that 10k was given immediately when the program started, but if you didn't have 5 Tier 10s at that time, you got the 10k bonus when you unlocked the 5th one.

The course of events goes like this:

1. Unlock your 5th Tier 10 ship - 10,000 points
  2. Reset a line - ships sold for half credits and modules put in storage.
  3. Regrind the line the first time in a season - get 2x Research points for regrinding the line (Tier 6 trough T10 give points).
    1. If you reset a second line before the "season" ends, you'll get 1x research points the same way.

The entire reason you have 10,800 or whatever, is because you unlocked the Research Bureau and got the points.  The remaining points only come when you regrind the line (they are also giving out rewards from missions occasionally also).

Sign in to follow this