You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

7 comments in this topic

[SOCOM]
[SOCOM]
Members
636 posts
21,580 battles

Ok doing the dailies and stuff, came out of my first battle and I got Credit for XP but not the damage caused. is there a factor not listed that I did not meet to allow me to get  points for both, and if not, what decides what points to award.?

WHY.jpg

[GPORT]
Members
182 posts
11,603 battles

Look closer.....several missions require a specific ship class or nations ship....( German Carrier , US DD, etc....)

[-A-8-]
Members
455 posts
19,315 battles

Do you have the correct mission? I'm not seeing progress in the battle results but do when I check the directive.

image.png.0672ff12b7987f94c0ef4d12b575e99a.png 

image.png.2151c2d1487344921d77639c6dbbbd53.png

Members
4,362 posts
11,269 battles

This same bug happened last week, where both registered progress but only one displayed in the post battle screen. 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles
2 hours ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

Ok doing the dailies and stuff, came out of my first battle and I got Credit for XP but not the damage caused. is there a factor not listed that I did not meet to allow me to get  points for both, and if not, what decides what points to award.?

WHY.jpg

I was having this happen on a mission in last weeks directives and it is a display bug and will show the correct numbers when you look directly at the mission from in port.