Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Midshipman_Hornblower

Damage to Planes

4 comments in this topic

[TORCH]
Members
594 posts
14,848 battles

Several patches ago, WG added a "damage to planes" counter to the screen.  At the time, I recall them saying that was the first step in adding damage inflicted by AA to the calculation of XP, credits, etc. awarded for a battle.  That hasn't happened yet, has it?  Or did I miss an announcement?  (wouldn't be the first time).  If not, has anyone heard anything more on the subject?  Like, if they still intend to do it, and if so, when?

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
5,899 posts
17,948 battles

Counter is on the main screen during play (upper right hand corner) and final number is identified on the battle summary.  Note sure if this is actually in the XP calculation algorithm.

Edited by Soshi_Sone

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,131 posts
4,088 battles

Pretty sure it is in the XP calculation. We don't know how, but I'd be surprised if only kills count.

[SALVO]
Members
4,474 posts
3,829 battles

This is just anecdotal but it seems to be factored into XP calculations, I've had mediocre games in terms of regular dmg, but with very high plane kills numbers, the XP has been higher than expected for a mediocre match. Though the XP for planes doesn't seems to be all that much, only see any notable difference with 20+ plane kills 

Sign in to follow this