Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
NoZoupForYou

Why Being Bottom Tiered is a Good thing and Ohio Stuff

5 comments in this topic

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
1,671 posts
6,355 battles

Don't treat being bottom tiered as a crutch if you are newer.  Use it to make you better.  Also...  a helluva Ohio round.  Not by me.  I hate that ship right now.  No, I know she's a good ship.  We just don't get a long and need counseling.

[-TKS-]
Members
1,074 posts
8,667 battles

I can understand perhaps if it’s your first line, but there are some ships in this game that are just not worth the hassle. Monarch is a prime example of that. Yes I ground through the line, yes I suffered through being bottom tier. Ultimately I feel if you know the ship line and you’re really not having fun with a ship like that, I’m not gonna dog someone for skipping it. Now if they’re FXPing up the line completely without playing, THEN I’ll disagree.

[WOLFG]
Members
868 posts

I used to like to play Cruisers at mid tier.  Didn't bother me when they where up tiered because some ships up tiered decently.  After the IFHE nerf and armor changes that is no longer true.  It has made some ships just painful to play.  And of course, you get to watch your win rate suffer and be subjected to the harassment that goes with it.  No, if the ship is garbage, FXP past it if you want.  You gain nothing by being a HP pool for much better ships.

[RLGN]
Members
14,323 posts
25,263 battles

lol, counseling...

Like me and RN light cruisers?

Hate the damn things.

[-TKS-]
Members
1,074 posts
8,667 battles
Just now, Estimated_Prophet said:

lol, counseling...

Like me and RN light cruisers?

Hate the damn things.

Me and Lion as well. Must’ve been something I said about Monarch.

Sign in to follow this