You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kensikora

Camo color scheme

5 comments in this topic

[HSSW]
Members
66 posts
1,041 battles

Hello. i have checked other forums and attempted to get the answer to this before posting here but have yet to find an answer.

I have a camo that has a color wheel with 2 default colors...does that mean i can change the color on the camo and if so how can i do that cuase when ever i try all it does it mount and demount the camo

[WOLFC]
Members
2,674 posts
6 minutes ago, Kensikora said:

Hello. i have checked other forums and attempted to get the answer to this before posting here but have yet to find an answer.

I have a camo that has a color wheel with 2 default colors...does that mean i can change the color on the camo and if so how can i do that cuase when ever i try all it does it mount and demount the camo

Just hover your mouse over one of the two color blocks displayed on the Camo in the Exterior Tab.  You can then select to mount the camo in that color, or if it's already mounted, you can select the other color scheme.

• Cool 1

[HSSW]
Members
66 posts
1,041 battles

so the two colors it has are all that there is? you cant change the colors to what you want?

[WOLFC]
Members
2,674 posts
2 minutes ago, Kensikora said:

so the two colors it has are all that there is? you cant change the colors to what you want?

Correct ... You only have the 2 options shown.  Of course, on some lines, you may not have any option.

[BIG-7]
Beta Testers
290 posts
10,837 battles

The ability to change between two colors was something earned through directives/missions.  It give you the ability to change between stock and a secondary color scheme on certain camos.