You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BrushWolf

Finally got the mission for the Rhein...

9 comments in this topic

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,341 posts
14,924 battles

On container 17. 8k base experience and I can go seal clubbing.

Edited by BrushWolf
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[PROJX]
Beta Testers
1,227 posts
5,402 battles

I got one recently too. I don't usually play low tier, but wow is T4 game play terrible. 

4 CVs, all Rhein, of course, with bots taking up some of the slots

I flew over their entire fleet and didn't lose a single plane, and ended getting high calibur on my first game easily. 

And the worst part? A bot Kuma ended up being top of the enemy team, above their human CVs. 

• Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
8,505 posts
24,658 battles
1 hour ago, PotatoMD said:

I got one recently too. I don't usually play low tier, but wow is T4 game play terrible. 

I flew over their entire fleet and didn't lose a single plane, and ended getting high calibur on my first game easily. 

And the worst part? A bot Kuma ended up being top of the enemy team, above their human CVs. 

PLEASE edit that... don't make them nerf the Kuma... I never play the lower tiers but it's still in my port in case a T4 viable mission ever occurs again... because it's the Kuma...& no matter what it will always be my go to T4 ship.

[RAN]
Members
785 posts
10,278 battles

kuma is a good ship, squishy but a good over sized destroyer flotilla leader.  I took the 6 container  issue to get the rhien as i didnt want a stream of 1 container of flags and not get the mission.  But im happy with the ship.  It has a good win rate.

[XXX]
Members
663 posts
1,664 battles
2 hours ago, Nikolay_Kuznetsov_ said:

I have the Rhein and just got the mission for the Weser.

Shame they will sit in my port to rust.

I don't play CV's.

Remember you CAN sell them for credits once the tech tree is fully out...just make sure to remember to equip them with their top modules to make more of dat cash back!

[BONKS]
Members
2,863 posts
52 battles

Have fun playing against bots I suppose. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by El2aZeR

[D-DAY]
Members
6,992 posts

Congrats to you sir! :Smile_honoring:

I've had no missions so far, so I guess I'll just grind them when I get around to it. I also don't stand a chance of getting anything permanent for the event either - unless I spend cash - and that isn't happening.

It's great that I can still earn signals and camos - but it hardly distinguishes the 'Event' from the normal earning of those items. I'd go as far as to say that apart from the load screen picture, this event has been 'forgettable'.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,341 posts
14,924 battles
11 hours ago, PotatoMD said:

It isn't so much that tier 4 gameplay is so bad but that the CV's dominate tier 3/4 matches. Tier 4/5 matches are much like tier 10 matches where the CV player has to be very careful on getting close to ships, particularly the tier 5's.