You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RulerOdin

Daily Missions for Research Bureau Points

7 comments in this topic

[AKN]
Members
9 posts
4,144 battles

Yesterday I finally unlocked the research bureau, meaning the missions for completing X amount of daily missions in order to receive 400 RB points are now visible to me. However, I'm slightly disappointed to see that my progress from earlier this month in completing daily missions does not count towards completing the RB missions. As you can see in the screenshot below, I must have completed the missions for port slots and flags as they are no longer listed, but that progress is not also applied to the RB missions. Does anyone know if this is an oversight, or intended behavior for these missions? To be clear, I'm fine if this is intended, but considering the missions are new and the interface was recently updated I wanted to confirm.

shot-20.07.19_15.27.40-0342.jpg

[WOLF9]
Members
90 posts
10,838 battles

This was intended.  For those who didn’t have the Research Bureau unlocked, a different prize was awarded.

[CO-OP]
[CO-OP]
Members
782 posts
21,801 battles

@RulerOdin, once you qualify for Research Bureau benefits (i.e. have 5x t-10 tech tree ships) THEN you can start to get RPs for mission chains.  Although it may be difficult, you could still get the level 75 RP bonus.  You would need to complete every mission chain from now until the end of the month (total possible: 78.)

If you decide that it is worth the effort to re-grind a line, you can get 2x Research Points for each qualifying ship.  The 2x bonus will reset next month, so IF you are going to reset a line, do so before the next reset, or you could lose some bonus points.

[PROJX]
Members
1,099 posts
25,223 battles
1 hour ago, RulerOdin said:

Yesterday I finally unlocked the research bureau, meaning the missions for completing X amount of daily missions in order to receive 400 RB points are now visible to me. However, I'm slightly disappointed to see that my progress from earlier this month in completing daily missions does not count towards completing the RB missions. As you can see in the screenshot below, I must have completed the missions for port slots and flags as they are no longer listed, but that progress is not also applied to the RB missions. Does anyone know if this is an oversight, or intended behavior for these missions? To be clear, I'm fine if this is intended, but considering the missions are new and the interface was recently updated I wanted to confirm.

shot-20.07.19_15.27.40-0342.jpg

The RB missions began counting when u got the 5th T10 - the good news is there are still enough days left to collect 800 of the 1200 available RB points for the month (if u can complete 6 of the daily missions per day).  Your August monthly missions will have everything interleaved & will only take 12.5 days of completing 6 missions to get all the available RB points.

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
14,549 posts
33 minutes ago, Purple_Dawn said:

This was intended.  For those who didn’t have the Research Bureau unlocked, a different prize was awarded.

If so, I'd rather have had THAT stuff, as RPs are useless to me.

[AKN]
Members
9 posts
4,144 battles

Thanks for the responses everyone! I guess it was too much to hope for my progress to be retroactively applied.

[--K--]
Supertester
1,112 posts
10,018 battles
On 7/19/2020 at 6:53 PM, Purple_Dawn said:

On 7/19/2020 at 7:27 PM, KilljoyCutter said:

If so, I'd rather have had THAT stuff, as RPs are useless to me.

As someone that didn’t have the RB unlocked either when month started there was no alternate prizes.