Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

My Sunday Best in Kaga

10 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,623 posts

Every once in a while, for us average players, things fall in place. Again, like my Jean Bart match today, we lost. We came really, really close... except our DD, last ship afloat on our team, after capping a needed cap, turned towards the TBs coming at him instead of turning away. It happens. Back and forth match. 

XCjC19Uz0h6vrScQ39CNHGTyn0l14fDi9FVDqqeTVtbbH87ALpZTpoTRIUUBSisbzWuSF6_y0tq5T14tbBXH8q6glczb8pwohOIeKbDHV5MB0ZvrUJbtM4aaCdJ4aUaX_FOlUVLk

I do believe this is my first ever K while driving a carrier. Hope you're all having a fun weekend.  

Alpha Tester
6,311 posts
3,134 battles

You might not want to post CV games on here. It'll just get people angry.

Members
4,236 posts
9,256 battles
1 minute ago, 1Sherman said:

Meanwhile, elsewhere on the very same forums....

You going to speak to Destroyer_KuroshioKai to ask them to dial down their celebration of what they consider to be a satisfying game?

Krakens are rare enough.  Krakens in a CV are worth celebrating and dancing in the streets.

Members
4,236 posts
9,256 battles
7 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

You going to speak to Destroyer_KuroshioKai to ask them to dial down their celebration of what they consider to be a satisfying game?

Never mind.  Looks like you did, in your own way, @1Sherman

Edited by Wolfswetpaws

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,623 posts
1 hour ago, 1Sherman said:

Well I am posting it here because some folks gave me some pointers a few weeks back and a video link to watch. I tried following them since and the games have gotten better and better. 

I could not have had such a game had the reds not been so intent on sinking my Kaga, one or two at a time. Had they stayed together, I could not have killed six of them. 

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
6,311 posts
3,134 battles
1 hour ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Krakens are rare enough.  Krakens in a CV are worth celebrating and dancing in the streets.

First of all, low blow going through the rest of my posts for ammo.

Second of all, I have a Kraken in a CV and when I posted it, I got ripped to shreds. I was trying to spare you the same fate.

Members
4,236 posts
9,256 battles
4 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

4 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Never mind.  Looks like you did, in your own way, @1Sherman

2 hours ago, 1Sherman said:

First of all, low blow going through the rest of my posts for ammo.

Second of all, I have a Kraken in a CV and when I posted it, I got ripped to shreds. I was trying to spare you the same fate.

I happened to be looking at two threads and noticed after I posted in one that you'd commented in the other.
I didn't need to look at your profile and trace your posting history.  Nor did I do so.  Just so the record is set straight on that point.  Okay?

The forums and in-game chats have enough toxicity.  I'm trying to encourage the reduction of that sort of negativity.  Is that something you feel similarly about?

[BABC]
Members
79 posts

Kraken games that you lose are the worst. Couple months back, had a downtiered match against a fellow Shokaku and his two super unicrum buddies. Needless to say, it was a really really ugly match where their division killed my entire team by themselves while I escaped as the sole survivor. Got the triple combo of Kraken, High Caliber, and Confederate from that one, but the overall skill in-balance between teams was ridiculous.

Sign in to follow this