You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

5 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
56 battles

Does anyone think the 40k event will come back or know if it will? I got some buddies that wanted to get into this game with me b/c of it but are reluctant due to the event ending and being late to it all in general. Any info on it would be appreciated. Anyways, Emperor's blessings.

Members
773 posts
5,403 battles

Not sure. Some events come back around like Azure Lane but that content is healthy like Warhammer in that it isn’t going anywhere in its own realm or has a long lasting following, in other words. ARP ships are from an anime that hasn’t released any new content that I’m aware of so I doubt we’ll see much new but they did sell the bundles of the ones already out. That said, it seems like it’d be a missed opportunity to not do it again. This event barely scratched the surface of what they could do with that intellectual property so they’d be foolish or legally to not include it again. Lol in other words no idea but they should.

Edited by KnifeInUrNeck

[WOLF8]
Members
7,103 posts
6,092 battles
1 hour ago, KnifeInUrNeck said:

Not sure. Some events come back around like Azure Lane but that content is healthy like Warhammer in that it isn’t going anywhere in its own realm or has a long lasting following, in other words. ARP ships are from an anime that hasn’t released any new content that I’m aware of so I doubt we’ll see much new but they did sell the bundles of the ones already out. That said, it seems like it’d be a missed opportunity to not do it again. This event barely scratched the surface of what they could do with that intellectual property so they’d be foolish or legally to not include it again. Lol in other words no idea but they should.

^ Pretty much this.

It surely would be nice if those collabs come back again, for people who missed them.

BTW, the HSF (High School Fleet) is in the same boat (lol pun) as the ARP... and I'm just mentioning about it, for the record.

[MIBR]
[MIBR]
Members
882 posts
3 hours ago, iLegacy117 said:

Does anyone think the 40k event will come back or know if it will? I got some buddies that wanted to get into this game with me b/c of it but are reluctant due to the event ending and being late to it all in general. Any info on it would be appreciated. Anyways, Emperor's blessings.

Hello battle brother!

Maybe in a year?

If it was successful it will come back for sure. Steam version of the game image was changed and those ships were beeing sold there too.

Maybe they can even add more content next time. People asked for Orks, Necrons,...

[WOLF3]
Members
25,623 posts
22,583 battles

I doubt the WH40k collab will return within a year.  Collabs with the same IP have usually seen 1 year gaps the last few years.

ARP was going strong the first year of the game (2015-2016), then stopped.  There hadn't been anything on it until around 6 or so months ago.

High School has been re-run I think twice, with at least a year in between.  I remember the gap was significant enough that people around here regretted missing HSF Harekaze the first time around and made d*mn sure they didn't miss her the second time.

Azur Lane has been re-run twice, again with gaps.  However, the third collab is coming real soon since information on AL Littorio and AL Sovetskaya Rossiya, among other things, have been discovered.