Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BoghieWanKanobie

Armory Commanders

6 comments in this topic

Members
86 posts
755 battles

Ok, so today I bought myself a birthday present (don't ask, I was born before the oceans formed).  I directly purchased the German T-61 DD from the Premium Tab on the website.

I have attained a few other premiums ships from initial install, super containers, and a couple of Christmas crates.  They all came with 10pt Captains so I though that was the norm.  Guess not, the T-61 came with a 0-Skill boat anchor.  So I started poking around the Armory | Commanders.  Anyway, before I use expensive resources can someone tell me what this means:

V1Xmc4F.jpg

and...

2OvS36p.jpg

Sorry about the size...

I think the 'Number:  1' and the 'Available for you:  1' are references to the same thing.  It does not appear that the commander is available for free since there is that note stating that I need 102K in coal, but the interface can be quirky.

I guess my question is:  Do I get a FREE commander?  Or, did I do something which gave me the ability to get ONE commander at cost?

This is kinda important.  I will probably want one of the Jutland brothers because Lutgens will take some coal earning time and is very expensive.  But, if I only can get one commander out of all the choices (all the nations) than I may select another nation for another ship.  And, if this commander is 'free' than I would likely select Lutgens or one of the other extremely good ones.  And, if I did something magical to be even able to attain one of these commanders I will be even more careful.

Sorry if not clear...

Supertester
91 posts
12,073 battles

The 1 denotes a limit; You can only get 1 Lutgens commander. It is not free. 

Edited by Your_SAT_Score
  • Thanks 1

[TAZ]
Members
672 posts

It means when you get the total of 175K coal, you can purchase Lutjens if you chose to. AS stated you only can have 1 and he is definitely NOT free.  He is initially spec'ed for the Hemelin, but you can assign him to any KMS vessel

• Thanks 1

[TBB]
Members
375 posts
3,535 battles

I use him for the t-61 as well, that heal can come in handy late in the game and you re spotting everything.

Sign in to follow this