Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Lancelot0001

Just played a most unforgettable match

12 comments in this topic

[AZUR1]
Members
46 posts
2,270 battles

I played T8 dd Kagero in a T10 match.

I did everything I can for first 7 mins; spotting enemy, and draw smoke for team mates. Got killed by a lucky bastard with blind shooting.

Almost all of my team mates stay behind mountain, and not cap points. Same for enemy team, at least no BB comes forward. They just shot each other within their max range imit.

Match ends because of 20 mins time limit. My team has 7 ships left, they have 8 left.

In the end, someone said "Noob DD".

:Smile_ohmy:

• Funny 3
  • Haha 3
  • Boring 1

[Y0L0W]
Members
463 posts
15,347 battles

Welcome to random battles. :cap_win:

• Cool 1
  • Sad 1

[WOLFC]
Members
1,324 posts
8,504 battles

It’s always the DD’s fault. Unless there’s a CV, then it’s always his fault. :Smile_sceptic:

Thus is the way of randoms battles.

[WORX]
Members
9,823 posts
17,806 battles

Welcome to power creep in high tier matches...

Where small ships get deleted while BBs, act out like caveman and throw rocks at each other in a snooze-fest match for 20 min.

It happens.. Power creep is not the only element in play. I would also add. Policy change implementation /game changes since 2018, also added/contributed to your snooze-fest  experience,.

Its only going to get worse as WG, insist on using power creep and ordnance favoritism, to sell their products.

• Confused 3
  • Boring 1

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,450 posts
10,901 battles
49 minutes ago, Nevermore135 said:

It’s always the DD’s fault. Unless there’s a CV, then it’s always his fault. :Smile_sceptic:

And if it wasn't there fault it was the BBs fault .

[INTEL]
Members
2,891 posts
15,673 battles

How about a forgettable match?

We won because I capped the enemy when they went down the middle and cap us.  They had a 5 ship lead at the end but lost anyway.

Bad Idea on Two Brothers.JPG

[AZUR1]
Members
46 posts
2,270 battles
2 hours ago, Nevermore135 said:

true:cap_like:

Members
6,370 posts
20,014 battles

2 hours ago, Lancelot0001 said:

I played T8 dd Kagero in a T10 match.

I did everything I can for first 7 mins; spotting enemy, and draw smoke for team mates. Got killed by a lucky bastard with blind shooting.

See the source image

[WOLF4]
Members
351 posts
16,492 battles

prolly the person which said NOOB DD has a 41 percent win rate and sat behind a island someplace all match and yah it always the dds fault or cv  lol just the way of randoms.

[AZUR1]
Members
46 posts
2,270 battles
17 hours ago, Tim__2016 said:

prolly the person which said NOOB DD has a 41 percent win rate and sat behind a island someplace all match and yah it always the dds fault or cv  lol just the way of randoms.

agree:cap_like:

[90THI]
Members
96 posts
8,354 battles

What gets me is when there are no cv's in a match and skippers are still herding together as if there was one.  Map awareness is also a huuuuuuuge issue, many need to learn you can expand the size of the mini map until you are comfortable with the fact your mini map is your XO to aid you in helping the team win.  The nature of a match evolves when intel of enemy position is provided and plans must change on the fly.  I am average at this game but when I see absolute stupidity in this game I must comment, without cussing I might add.   Skippers please realize their are tools to become a better player. 

When I see 3/4 of the team all within a ship length of the next friendly in a tight cluster hiding aieeeee!  That is an indicator to me that this game has gone downhill as people are afraid or constrained by game mechanics to play smart and be bold.  Or they are so green they are visible from orbit.   The proliferation of some classes and abilities has stagnated game play exponentially.  It has certainly affected my DD gameplay drastically more than any other class.  Often I get out into the match, get into position check the mini map and am shocked at the positioning of the rest of the team.  When a ddis capping try to get your guns into position ahead of time to help delete enemy dd's or radar ca's simple.  Of course I am going to get salty, any officer worth his salt in a warship would do the same!  If advice is given in match don't discount it as a default reaction the advice giver wants to win as much as you do.  

Sign in to follow this