You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sir_Davos_Seaworth

Public apology, and I'm done for now.

107 comments in this topic

[SEA-7]
Members
237 posts
5,045 battles
6 minutes ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

Yeah, I went 0 for 6 last night, but that is not was caused me to boot this crap off my Pc. 

I didn't get the CV players name, but he or she DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG, so I must say I'm sorry for the "Bite me" when my Bogatar got sunk by whateverthehell the Tier 4 German CV is called. I said I was sorry as soon as I said it, but I should know better. I just got farmed that is all. Not your fault for CRAPPY GAME DESIGN.  

Why don't ya'all just change the game's name to "CV damage farming simulator 2000!!!!" You can use that. I won't sue. At least people will know what they are getting into. 

Let me know when something is done. Ya'all enjoy your "New Coke." 

I’ve said way worse to CV’s. Many are trolls and I’m sure they just get a kick out of it when someone gets salty at them. 

• Cool 4
  • Meh 8

[BBICT]
Members
3,875 posts
4,203 battles
1 minute ago, Fifi_Macaffee said:

I’ve said way worse to CV’s. Many are trolls and I’m sure they just get a kick out of it when someone gets salty at them. 

I REALLY don't want to be salty. I just want to unwind after 10 hours dealing with the public during a pandemic. This game isn't it. 

Downvote if you must, but be a man enough to tell be why I'm wrong. Not you...at least I don't think, LOL... 

• Cool 6
  • Meh 1

[SEA-7]
Members
237 posts
5,045 battles
3 minutes ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

I REALLY don't want to be salty. I just want to unwind after 10 hours dealing with the public during a pandemic. This game isn't it. 

Downvote if you must, but be a man enough to tell be why I'm wrong. Not you...at least I don't think, LOL... 

Completely agree. I just want to have fun and not be a [edited]. Sometimes a particular usually CV just brings it out :(

[BBICT]
Members
3,875 posts
4,203 battles
2 minutes ago, Doombeagle said:

But the spreadsheet says you're having fun.

Bite me...

LOL!!!! :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1

[LUCK]
Members
1,933 posts
22 minutes ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

Yeah, I went 0 for 6 last night, but that is not was caused me to boot this crap off my Pc. 

I didn't get the CV players name, but he or she DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG, so I must say I'm sorry for the "Bite me" when my Bogatar got sunk by whateverthehell the Tier 4 German CV is called. I said I was sorry as soon as I said it, but I should know better. I just got farmed that is all. Not your fault for CRAPPY GAME DESIGN.  

Why don't ya'all just change the game's name to "CV damage farming simulator 2000!!!!" You can use that. I won't sue. At least people will know what they are getting into. 

Let me know when something is done. Ya'all enjoy your "New Coke." 

Edit: Downvote here for full broadside. Just need a name. 

CVs are Bravo Sierra at all tiers however, there’s no (save Yubari) AA at those tiers.

Join a CV Griefer division, 2 Kidds and an Akizuki and hunt the CVs down. Need to win the battle is well or there is no point in doing it.

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
4,321 posts
3,749 battles

Wash out the salt with a deserved time off Onion Knight. CVs at tier 4 are a pain in the back... Did I told you about that time when I faced 3 red CVs in my french DD? It went as good as the battle of Blackwater. 

The night is dark and full of CVs... Pray R'hllor for protection, AA will give you none

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[BBICT]
Members
3,875 posts
4,203 battles
Just now, Wye_So_Serious said:

CVs are Bravo Sierra at all tiers however, there’s no (save Yubari) AA at those tiers.

Join a CV Griefer division, 2 Kidds and an Akizuki and hunt the CVs down. Need to win the battle is well or there is no point in doing it.

Euro seems to be having fun nuking CVs with BBs at the Tier 8. TOATALY NOT A PROBLEM, RIGHT WG?!?

[TARK]
Members
6,484 posts
2,487 battles

I play CV when I get salty at all the crap mechanics in the game...

...feels good because I know how to get the crappy mechanics to work FOR me with planes.

I really think that there is not much point in playing battleship or cruiser in a game with carriers. You really are just a target...

• Cool 1

[BBICT]
Members
3,875 posts
4,203 battles
1 minute ago, panamaz28 said:

i prefer pepsi

heathen! 

Just now, ArIskandir said:

Wash out the salt with a deserved time off Onion Knight. CVs at tier 4 are a pain in the back... Did I told you about that time when I faced 3 red CVs in my french DD? It went as good as the battle of Blackwater. 

The night is dark and full of CVs... Pray R'hllor for protection, AA will give you none

God I wish the Games of Thrones tv wasn't such a crap storm. Emilia Clark is my Queen. George can go run a CV. 

[WOOKY]
Beta Testers
1,569 posts

and... you werent voluntarily farming seals in your bogatyr at the same time as a new CV line was released with reward missions in those same CVs?

• Cool 4
  • Haha 1
  • Meh 1

[SALVO]
Members
4,321 posts
3,749 battles
2 minutes ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

heathen! 

God I wish the Games of Thrones tv wasn't such a crap storm. Emilia Clark is my Queen. George can go run a CV. 

Hahaha, ageed

• Cool 1

[BBICT]
Members
3,875 posts
4,203 battles
1 minute ago, Dareios said:

and... you werent voluntarily farming seals in your bogatyr at the same time as a new CV line was released with reward missions in those same CVs?

I really just wanted a win after going 0 for 5. The 80k two kills while bottom tier in a Dunk so I can loose might have had something to do with with picking that ship. Also why would I care about CV missions when I don't play them? 

[NATO]
Beta Testers
2,171 posts
7,177 battles
23 minutes ago, Fifi_Macaffee said:

I do. I mostly enjoy it when I get told Im useless, or 'dont know what Im doing' when Im in my 60%+ WR Kaga lol.

I suppose the problem is I dont waste time going after DD's at the start. Kagas rockets are pitifully weak and my rocket planes are, IMO, far better suited to scouting the enemy team to see which caps they are headed towards. I like to find 10 ships on the first run as it gives my team a good idea of what they are facing at each cap and which, if any, cap has been left alone.

• Cool 1

[-ARP-]
[-ARP-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,165 posts
4,371 battles

That's why I don't play low tiers. I generally don't play anything below T7, and lately I've found myself having a crapton of fun in T10 believe it or not. Bouncing between 8 and 10 is where it's at for me, simply because the game is fairly more balanced at those tiers and most ships can deal with CVs except for DDs.

~Hunter

• Cool 1

[META_]
Members
1,205 posts
16,006 battles

Let me ask this question. Do you have any tier 3-6 ships that you are 60% + winrates in? If so quote me then I'll have another question. 

[BBICT]
Members
3,875 posts
4,203 battles
1 minute ago, Meta_Man said:

Let me ask this question. Do you have any tier 3-6 ships that you are 60% + winrates in? If so quote me then I'll have another question. 

I have no idea. Now you sound like my boss asking what my made up goals are. 

Look at the spreadsheet. 

Question for you: How would a new player in a Tier 3 CL feel about being Farmed? 

• Boring 1

[SOV]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,868 posts
8,476 battles
2 minutes ago, Hunter_Steel said:

That's why I don't play low tiers. I generally don't play anything below T7, and lately I've found myself having a crapton of fun in T10 believe it or not. Bouncing between 8 and 10 is where it's at for me, simply because the game is fairly more balanced at those tiers and most ships can deal with CVs except for DDs.

~Hunter

I'm the same way, I either stick to co-op or free xp my way to tier 7-8. As for CV's, I refuse to play the tier 4 CVs in Random battles anymore because I don't want to be the scumbag ruining some new players fun. :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 2

[SALVO]
Members
4,321 posts
3,749 battles
2 minutes ago, Meta_Man said:

Yes but... It was my regular grind, I sold them once I got the next one :Smile_hiding: I swear I wasn't padding...

[IROCZ]
[IROCZ]
Banned
301 posts
20,335 battles
8 minutes ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

heathen! 

oh it gets better !! i worked for coke about 8 yrs. in benicia california, we made 1 million plastic bottles in 24 hours 7 days week, 365 year, do the math  lol

the plant manager hated me when i brought in pepsi products during lunch in the break room, the whole place was coke advertisements, posters, knick-knacks

even free t-shirt days was all about coke,

making a plastic bottle is an amazing process though, heat a pre-form ( looks like a test tube) heat in, blow air in it, stretch it with a stretch rod all in the blow mold machine, sidel 2400 i think i remember the name its been 13 yrs ( the machine )

you ever seen a forklift driver knock over 8 pallets of 20 ounce bottles, 3400 bottles per pallet ? its a sight to behold !!

have fun today, play the game its not to bad

panama

• Cool 1

[WOOKY]
Beta Testers
1,569 posts
Just now, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

I really just wanted a win after going 0 for 5. The 80k two kills while bottom tier in a Dunk so I can loose might have had something to do with with picking that ship. Also why would I care about CV missions when I don't play them? 

which is also kind of the point. If you didnt want to play a game where you would be very, very likely to face an uptiered CV or two, you might have thought to check if there was a mission for free t4 CV camo that many people would be out in their new Rheins working on that. KInda like ignoring the warning sign on a beach... im here to swim not read... and then complaining about the riptide.

complaining about the Rhein being a farming ship, now Im not a CV main, but having ground out the other 3 CV lines in randoms I would say that the German line has the least damage potential, although I will hold full opinion until I get to play the top teirs. Even though I am a DD main, it frustrates me all the people who say CVs are so OP... without bothering to try for themselves.

I wouldnt have stepped in your thread, just another CV hate post, but complaining about farming, whilst driving THE quintessential damage farming ship of the tier.

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[WOLF9]
Privateers
13,714 posts
4,630 battles
29 minutes ago, Fifi_Macaffee said:

I just want to have fun and not be a [edited].

Play some Co-op.  The bots don't speak your language (sometimes they don't even speak their own), and the other human players are having fun too.

• Cool 3

Members
643 posts
17,037 battles

Play smart and you don't get farmed. CVS arent a bad mechanic.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 1
  • Meh 4

[BBICT]
Members
3,875 posts
4,203 battles
1 minute ago, panamaz28 said:

oh it gets better !! i worked for coke about 8 yrs. in benicia california, we made 1 million plastic bottles in 24 hours 7 days week, 365 year, do the math  lol

the plant manager hated me when i brought in pepsi products during lunch in the break room, the whole place was coke advertisements, posters, knick-knacks

even free t-shirt days was all about coke,

making a plastic bottle is an amazing process though, heat a pre-form ( looks like a test tube) heat in, blow air in it, stretch it with a stretch rod all in the blow mold machine, sidel 2400 i think i remember the name its been 13 yrs ( the machine )

you ever seen a forklift driver knock over 8 pallets of 20 ounce bottles, 3400 bottles per pallet ? its a sight to behold !!

have fun today, play the game its not to bad

panama

My Uncle was a salesman during the New Coke meltdown. He still won't talk about it. Max Hedroom cried that day. 

1 minute ago, Dareios said:

which is also kind of the point. If you didnt want to play a game where you would be very, very likely to face an uptiered CV or two, you might have thought to check if there was a mission for free t4 CV camo that many people would be out in their new Rheins working on that. KInda like ignoring the warning sign on a beach... im here to swim not read... and then complaining about the riptide.

complaining about the Rhein being a farming ship, now Im not a CV main, but having ground out the other 3 CV lines in randoms I would say that the German line has the least damage potential, although I will hold full opinion until I get to play the top teirs. Even though I am a DD main, it frustrates me all the people who say CVs are so OP... without bothering to try for themselves.

I wouldnt have stepped in your thread, just another CV hate post, but complaining about farming, whilst driving THE quintessential damage farming ship of the tier.

Why in all the Hells, would I play ANYTHING where I can be hit and NOT hit back? Oh wait, I have to check the news before I can play? Yeah that makes people want to stay and spend money. 

• Confused 1
  • Boring 1