Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Gemlin

New Game Mod Suggestion

4 comments in this topic

[BB35]
[BB35]
Members
393 posts
11,062 battles

How about having a Mixed Random/Co-Op Mode Game

"Mixture".

The game mode would allow heroic achievements but would be +/- 1 Tier of ships. Just like the current setup of the lower tier random/bot games.

In this version you'd earn 75% the EXP that you would earn in randoms.

REASON: It would mix the game up. Sure players would try to camp in the rear again, but the bots would push forward and force stuff to happen.

USE The Stronger AI bots, not the dumb ones.

I think it would allow players who want to play randoms, but are "Frustrated" to be able to play a mixture of the two.

[PVE]
Members
6,173 posts
22,432 battles
4 hours ago, Gemlin said:

How about having a Mixed Random/Co-Op Mode Game

"Mixture".

The game mode would allow heroic achievements but would be +/- 1 Tier of ships. Just like the current setup of the lower tier random/bot games.

In this version you'd earn 75% the EXP that you would earn in randoms.

REASON: It would mix the game up. Sure players would try to camp in the rear again, but the bots would push forward and force stuff to happen.

USE The Stronger AI bots, not the dumb ones.

I think it would allow players who want to play randoms, but are "Frustrated" to be able to play a mixture of the two.

You mean like a mode where a certain number (say 1/2) of bots are guaranteed & humans fill the rest of the slots w/bots filling in if there isn't enough humans?

I think that could be a good concept if they also make the lower tier ransoms back to the original state w/no bots because I personally like queue dumps...every once in awhile...just to mix things up...so I wouldn't want to eliminate them from the game totally.

[BB35]
[BB35]
Members
393 posts
11,062 battles

That was my thought. Allows all players who want +/- 1 tier to get it, if there isn't enough players the game will put bots in (Best bots in). Allows you to make 75% of what you would in Randoms.

It would stop the toxic enviroment somewhat if someone keeps getting bottom tiered all the time. Also would stop some camping because bots don't camp if you have them in the game.

Sign in to follow this