Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
starforce2

rudder repair bug

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

6
[F1RE]
Members
53 posts
5,161 battles

If you happen to be holding the key down for stearing (A or D by defult) when the rudder repairs due to timer or clicking repair, your rudder will not auto engage. It used to, it doesn't now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,947 posts
36,731 battles

Auto pilot is my issue lately. There's something really wrong with it. I think autopilot actually rage quit and forgot to tell WG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,682
[PVE]
Members
6,173 posts
22,432 battles
7 minutes ago, starforce2 said:

If you happen to be holding the key down for stearing (A or D by defult) when the rudder repairs due to timer or clicking repair, your rudder will not auto engage. It used to, it doesn't now. 

So what do you need to do now to make it engage?

Does releasing the A/D & then reapplying it cause it to engage when it does that? 

Thoseare the kind of details they want when reporting bugs...what is supposed to happen (covered)...what changed & what is happening now (covered)...what steps need to be done to make the bug occur (covered)...did it just stay broken & was unfixable or was there some alternate thing that needs to be done to reset it (unclarified)...etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,682
[PVE]
Members
6,173 posts
22,432 battles
12 minutes ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

Auto pilot is my issue lately. There's something really wrong with it. I think autopilot actually rage quit and forgot to tell WG.

I thought that has been an issue since the rework...or has that just been a CV issue?

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6
[F1RE]
Members
53 posts
5,161 battles
On 7/18/2020 at 2:02 AM, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

So what do you need to do now to make it engage?

Does releasing the A/D & then reapplying it cause it to engage when it does that? 

Thoseare the kind of details they want when reporting bugs...what is supposed to happen (covered)...what changed & what is happening now (covered)...what steps need to be done to make the bug occur (covered)...did it just stay broken & was unfixable or was there some alternate thing that needs to be done to reset it (unclarified)...etc.

yes, if you are holding A or D when the rudder repairs, the ship continues strait. You must release they key and reapply. Your rudder used to show rudder shift it was just red showing you it wasnt responding, if it repaired or you hit R it would engage automatically if you were holding they key down at the time of repair. This seems to happen on all ships not just DD or BB. I've had it happen on numerous ships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,682
[PVE]
Members
6,173 posts
22,432 battles

@Hapa_Fodderhave you seen this yet?

Wondering if this is a mechanic update maybe mentioned somewhere that was missed by OP or if he needs to submit a ticket on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,682
[PVE]
Members
6,173 posts
22,432 battles
28 minutes ago, starforce2 said:

yes, if you are holding A or D when the rudder repairs, the ship continues strait. You must release they key and reapply. Your rudder used to show rudder shift it was just red showing you it wasnt responding, if it repaired or you hit R it would engage automatically if you were holding they key down at the time of repair. This seems to happen on all ships not just DD or BB. I've had it happen on numerous ships.

Oops...forgot to quote you before tagging @Hapa_Fodder.

It's the weekend...sure he would have gotten to you eventually but you've been hanging a couple days already & this seems worthy of bringing to his attention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,947 posts
36,731 battles
On 7/18/2020 at 2:03 AM, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

I thought that has been an issue since the rework...or has that just been a CV issue?

A CV issue. I can't hump an island, but it's terrible at precise turns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×