Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BanCVComplainers

The definition of power creep and Russian bias

11 comments in this topic

[NH]
Members
1,769 posts

Summed up in two screen shots. The Petropavlovsk making all other heavy and super heavy cruisers obsolete. This is a battleship taking up a cruiser slot. Your Seigfried and Puerto Rico and Alaska cant come close to tanking like this. Where did the Agir and Seigfried ice breaker go? There is your bias.

The 50mm upper belt allowing it to tank out of up to 714mm shells with angling. This thing is living in the future.

image.thumb.png.a7eb7882ed10f2b48c75006e9a2635c2.png

The full ice breaker making it able to again tank up 714mm shells and protecting it from the majority of citadels via overmatch until WoWs version 9000 comes out.

image.thumb.png.192727ebf3e2a49367280e4ba578202e.png

Edited by Ban_CV_Complainers
  • Cool 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Boring 3

[KWF]
Members
4,377 posts
6,405 battles

To be honest the big issue is how low Petropavlovsk sits in the water. It makes medium-long range side shots difficult to judge, meaning that the supposed advantage you have on it's clumsiness and weakness from the sides can be often nullified.

• Cool 1

[NH]
Members
1,769 posts
14 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

To be honest the big issue is how low Petropavlovsk sits in the water. It makes medium-long range side shots difficult to judge, meaning that the supposed advantage you have on it's clumsiness and weakness from the sides can be often nullified.

Yes unlike the Moskva. The water line is troll.

Members
1,493 posts
10,847 battles

i think colbert should get an ice breaker and better armour so it doesnt get dev struck every game too.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

[WOLF5]
Members
1,080 posts
8,920 battles

Based on its poor performance statistics I was thinking that the Salem could also use an ice breaker bow.

• Cool 1

[INTEL]
Members
13,067 posts
36,061 battles

The real power creep is the growing gap between T10 and T8 as WG is more and more adopting the policy of making the T3-8 ships kind of meh and the T9 and T10 ships have all the lines capabilities in full measure, with the T10s having the addition of enhanced firepower. 

• Cool 1

Members
3 posts
5,068 battles

It doesn't matter. WoW doesn't give a crap. They just keep building their russian biased crap and ruins the game. They couldn't make it in the real world so they just had to do it here. I'm about to just give this farce up and go play [edited]

Apparently, you can't mention the other game that's probably better than this one. You, know. The other game with tanks, warships and planes? When my premium runs out, I'm done here. 

Edited by DrakkonisPrime

[-KIA-]
Members
3,474 posts
14,834 battles

What if we give Minotaur more armour and an ice breaker ? I'm sure it would solve the issue of Minotaur dying early game.

[TARK]
Members
6,633 posts
2,525 battles
8 minutes ago, DrakkonisPrime said:

It doesn't matter. WoW doesn't give a crap. They just keep building their russian biased crap and ruins the game. They couldn't make it in the real world so they just had to do it here. I'm about to just give this farce up and go play [edited]

Apparently, you can't mention the other game that's probably better than this one. You, know. The other game with tanks, warships and planes? When my premium runs out, I'm done here. 

Come play WitP:AE for the authentic WW2 experience...

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
15,736 posts

That icebreaker is almost pointless -- because it's so low in the water.  It barely covers any angles.

Here's a hint, though, stop being so desperate for citadels that you only fire at the waterline of every ship from every angle.

Sign in to follow this