You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Shoggoth_pinup

Game unfocusing bug.

5 comments in this topic

[KAPPA]
Members
3,110 posts
8,239 battles

Okay, this has been plaguing me all week, but I've finally found the cause.

Playing windowed and having the game window close to the task bar is the basic requirements to recreate it.

Once this is done, you drag the cursor to the very bottom of the screen and you'll eventually be able to see your cursor. Click and suddenly the game is no longer your focused activity, but instead something else. Perhaps whatever you clicked. No idea, and not all that important.

• Confused 1

[-GSC-]
Members
13 posts
4,981 battles

This happens to me, but im in full screen windowed. I can ALT+Tab into and out of the WOWS window and it makes no difference

(My reply on another thread - 

[KAPPA]
Members
3,110 posts
8,239 battles
22 minutes ago, eGRyan said:

This happens to me, but im in full screen windowed. I can ALT+Tab into and out of the WOWS window and it makes no difference

(My reply on another thread - 

Yeesh! My only advice is to go full windowed, as then you can drag it high enough to never happen.

[-GSC-]
Members
13 posts
4,981 battles
On 7/18/2020 at 3:50 AM, Shoggoth_pinup said:

Yeesh! My only advice is to go full windowed, as then you can drag it high enough to never happen.

Unfortunately, it's more like the game loses focus of my ship, like free cam mode,... I've done everything I can think of, and the only thing that works is to restart the game after that match ends (because the match is still bugged if i am queued back into it after I relog)

Luckily it's quite a rare occurrence. That doesn't make it any less annoying, though. 

[KAPPA]
Members
3,110 posts
8,239 battles
24 minutes ago, eGRyan said:

Unfortunately, it's more like the game loses focus of my ship, like free cam mode,... I've done everything I can think of, and the only thing that works is to restart the game after that match ends (because the match is still bugged if i am queued back into it after I relog)

Luckily it's quite a rare occurrence. That doesn't make it any less annoying, though. 

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it's figured out soon.