You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Goldain

What the PUK is this on my screen?

5 comments in this topic

[TWFT]
Members
27 posts
17,198 battles

If you look at the upper right corner of my screen...  09:32  ???  But more important is the 1.10 PUK  to the left of  "Help F1". Yes, I have the legal Aslain mods (thanks modders and thanks Aslain...) I have seen PUK mentioned on the internet but no one seems to know what it is. Is this part of wows-numbers?

unknown.png?width=1204&height=677

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,332 posts
14,924 battles

Has to be a mod but I have no clue what one. I know it is a pain in the nether regions but remove mods one at a time until it disappears, then you will know where it came from.

[UNHLY]
Members
5,073 posts
14,206 battles

It looks a lot like the photo for the MX Meter mod in the modstation. The modstation description talks about combat effectiveness in the proportion of a fully destroyed ship, but I’ve never used that mod personally so I don’t really know how it works (and I haven’t been able to find many mentions of it online with tutorials, and only a few results period that google finds, all of which tend to be in Russian).

Members
990 posts
4,091 battles

Run Aslain's installer, then check each mod's description. It will be there, I just forget which mod had it. But it is from Aslain's pack.

[EGO]
[EGO]
Members
214 posts
12,488 battles

it's a mod that is supposed to indicate how good u were in a match. damage, capping, spotting, it all adds to that. i don't remember all details of the calculation as i believe it's a Russian mod so the info for it is spotty. it's def from aslains, and like what was said earlier, read the description of the mods when u go thru. it will tell u which each one is.