You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
panamaz28

explain your forum pic, keep this post alive for everyone !!

214 comments in this topic

[IROCZ]
[IROCZ]
Members
228 posts
18,626 battles

so just checking on things tonight, played a few clan battles, no comment on that !!

just goofing off, so hey !! everyone want to give a description of your forum pic ?

so anyway mine is a really cool pirate skull with an anchor actually around it but you cant really see the anchor

the sword obviously is visible, i thought it was cool since im into 16th century ships of the line models

i build 1/35 scale military ww2 and 1/72 scale1960-90 jets and the afore mentioned sail ships

thanks guys/gals

panama

Edited by panamaz28
  • Cool 2

[RLGN]
Members
13,765 posts
23,973 battles

Production art image of the captain of ARP Kongo. From a Japanese anime I was into back when I first started playing.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[SIMP]
Members
1,191 posts
10,261 battles

Retsuko from the anime Aggretsuko

Show.

Death Metal singing corporate cat

• Cool 1

[ARS]
Beta Testers
4,540 posts
4,942 battles

The forum icon I used at hitechcreations' Aces High forums where my name was Karnak, taken from the Temple of abu Simbel at Karnak in Egypt, hence the eye, and my preferred airplane was the Mosquito.  Karnak was not available here so I used my fallback name of Helstrem and used the old icon so that anybody from there might figure out that Karnak there and Helstrem here are the same person.

Edited by Helstrem

[SBS]
Members
5,414 posts

While we're talking about avatars.  Am I the only one that gets thrown off when a forum regular changes their avatar? 

Edited by Slimeball91
  • Cool 4

[CLUMP]
Members
553 posts
991 battles

pcmdMl7.png

s4HRxKk.jpg

It's from a PS2 game it has all kind of ships CVs DDs Cruiser BB even Subs underwater combat and it has a place to make custom ships as well :fish_cute_2: He is Captain his name, Shultz I learn a lot from the game when comes to ships and weaponry :Smile_popcorn:

Edited by LastRemnant
  • Cool 3

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,679 posts
14,007 battles
3 minutes ago, Slimeball91 said:

While we're talking about avatars.  Am the only one that gets thrown off when a forum regular changes their avatar? 

Nope, it throws me off too but then I am a little off naturally. :Smile-_tongue:

On the forum picture I was looking for a picture of a wolf for something else when I stumbled on this one and thought that a wolf in a tux which makes no sense made perfect sense for me.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Haha 1

[DDMAF]
Members
2,809 posts
16,127 battles

I like scotch.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Members
257 posts
520 battles

Black Holes--> black_hull

If you click on my profile pic it'll take you to my forum profile. My cover photo is the hell monster Leviathan from WoT, but the version from the Russian cartoon Gerand.

[FGNE]
Members
911 posts
4,356 battles

Bruno J. Global, Commanding Officer of the SDF-1 Macross.

A.K.A. Henry J. Global (Robotech).

[WOLFA]
Members
266 posts
19,398 battles

The witcher, read all books and play all games. 

2 minutes ago, CO_Valle said:

Bruno J. Global, Commanding Officer of the SDF-1 Macross.

A.K.A. Henry J. Global (Robotech).

Nice pic. You see Macross Frontier?

• Cool 1

[DJC]
Members
27 posts
2,995 battles
20 minutes ago, LastRemnant said:

pcmdMl7.png

s4HRxKk.jpg

It's from a PS2 game it has all kind of ships CVs DDs Cruiser BB even Subs underwater combat and it has a place to make custom ships as well :fish_cute_2: He is Captain his name, Shultz I learn a lot from the game when comes to ships and weaponry :Smile_popcorn:

God I loved this game so much! Would love to see a spiritual successor with many more customization options for ships and a wider variety of weapons as I believe the guns in Warship Gunner 2 were based off Japanese design.

And I also literally chose this profile GIF because it never fails to make me chuckle, it's goofy, I'm goofy, hyuck :cap_book:

• Cool 1

Members
104 posts
10,439 battles

Mine is a picture of an incredible, habitually lying, bankrupt (bum) bonespured (coward) human bean (yes I said bean, even though a bean has a higher IQ).

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Meh 8

[SALVO]
Members
3,414 posts
3,294 battles

I wanted something you could look and easily associate with a relaxed and not so serious view of life, I'm here for the fun, for the jokes, to have a good time and not take this too seriously, That's Beetle Bailey, the strip is a lot of fun, most people recognize him but it isn't very common these days. I've been using him as my avatar since ever.

• Cool 3

[D-H-O]
Beta Testers
1,071 posts
10,198 battles

I wanted a frost mage.... because they are magic and cool.

Beta Testers
778 posts
13,317 battles

Isaac from my favourite FPS games, Dead Space. Well 3rd person really but hey...still my favourite.

[A-I-M]
Members
2,726 posts
20,958 battles

A small but popular bar at UNC-Chapel Hill made from a precursor to the Quonset Hut. The sign in the picture was the only fully functioning thing associated with it, other than the beer coolers providing the coldest beer in town and the carefully curated jukebox. 

It was owned and run by a guy some 15-20 years older than me who grew up on my street, I knew his family. While a sophomore at UNC, he was in some accident at his frat house and broke both arms. With this, he ceased to go to class and flunked out of school. Instead of telling his parents, he ran off and JOINED THE CIRCUS, NO CRAP. When he had enough money, he returned to Chapel Hill, bought the building, converted it from a garage into a bar, and over the years made a mint. Despite the fact it was a dump, it had its charm, and attracted a devoted clientele. The party regularly spilled out the front door and occasionally into the street. 

He famously refused to do repairs, and by the time I was in school, there were pieces of the walls and ceiling nailed and stapled back into place. Eventually, there were threats from the city to condemn it. Rather than bring it up to code, he just closed it and it was demolished. 

If you know Chapel Hill, its location was across Rosemary Street from the indoor/ outdoor beer garden called He's Not Here. 

Edited by Pugilistic
  • Cool 2

[DUD]
Members
706 posts
2,460 battles

Harry Potter... because I love Harry Potter

[A-I-M]
Members
2,726 posts
20,958 battles
1 hour ago, legozer said:

I like scotch.

The cigar is just for panache? 

Members
463 posts

Wind farm in west Texas.  600ton Demag I was using to set base and mid sections.  And older pic from back before 0.8 and CVs ruined the game.     

• Cool 2
  • Boring 2