You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Blorgh2017

Dear WG: would it be possible to update Graf Zeppelin's dive bombers?

4 comments in this topic

[WOLF8]
Members
7,342 posts
6,237 battles

One thing I like about the new tech tree German CV's is that their dive bombers fly at high altitude. As soon as they launch, they go near-vertical to achieve that altitude, and I really like the view of looking down at the battlefield from such height. Sometimes, even the battleships look like tiny destroyers, and I get a sensation that I'm really soaring high, lol. :Smile_teethhappy:

Of course, Graf Zeppelin's dive bombers aren't like that, because GZ is an older ship, preceding the new tech tree ships. So I was wondering if it would be okay to suggest an update to GZ, so that her dive bombers fly at such high altitude too. Just saying. :Smile_hiding:

And while at it maybe even change her dive bombers' aiming reticle, from the useless (lel) perfect circle, to a more elliptical shape of her tech tree counterpart. I think this would also make her dive bombers a little more useful than they're now, TBH.

Plus, maybe even make the stuka sirens a little louder, for all German CV's? LUL. :Smile_hiding:

Thank you for your time, lal. :fish_cute_2:

• Cool 4
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 1

[META_]
Members
1,217 posts
16,026 battles

Either change the accuracy of them in the reticle or change the reticle all together.

[WOLF8]
Members
7,342 posts
6,237 battles
5 minutes ago, Meta_Man said:

Either change the accuracy of them in the reticle or change the reticle all together.

I'm hoping for the latter. The current "perfect circle" was suppose to allow an attack run from any angle, but in practice it's a hogwash... lol.

Members
2,804 posts
36,535 battles
7 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

I'm hoping for the latter. The current "perfect circle" was suppose to allow an attack run from any angle, but in practice it's a hogwash... lol.

I agree. Give GZ the B-52 height bombing flight path and the oval reticle.

It wouldn't hurt to add a Hasselhoff captain. The man is very popular in Germany. Just don't ask the German players, it's kind of embarrassing. Like the French loving Jerry Lewis.

To top it off. Maybe the synthesizer beat from Knight Rider TV show would work great on the black GZ. Make it the horn. It's only a theme music track. I bet WG could get it cheap. Daft Punk would want millions. This track from the 80s would probably go for maybe a few space bucks.