Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chief_SeaDog

Finishing last T9's

5 comments in this topic

[SOCOM]
Members
678 posts
24,881 battles

I got 8 T9 at 40% tiered up. The only problem is deciding on should I Research the T10s. I had no problem until they removed my T10 russian Moskva, and so I am left with a big hole where a ship I toiled with the T9 Don Knots, and finally was able to tier up and get rid of, (Hated playing that canoe) So I can buy back the Don Knots (spend credits on upgrades and such also). and regrind it (Make matters worse they actually could find a worse ship to replace it with) or not tier up and Lose a possible reset line that they so promoted.

Ok my problem is do I Tier up and pray they don't do that again, or just stop at T9. General Patton was suppose to have said   I do not pay for the same piece of land twice. And that is how I feel having to spend Needless credits and time on what I already did.

Now all the moskava is just a special reminder of how life goes on the Animal Farm. Hocka Towee

Edited by Chief_SeaDog

[AXANR]
Members
3,650 posts
23,418 battles

They didn't remove your Moskva. It's just a premium ship now. Which is good since you can now swap any captain in and out on her without penalty and she gets a permacamo and lower service costs. It's actually a net win for you. But if you want to complain about getting basically a free t10 premium, welp, go for it. 

[SOCOM]
Members
678 posts
24,881 battles
1 hour ago, poeticmotion said:

They didn't remove your Moskva. It's just a premium ship now. Which is good since you can now swap any captain in and out on her without penalty and she gets a permacamo and lower service costs. It's actually a net win for you. But if you want to complain about getting basically a free t10 premium, welp, go for it. 

It is just the Principal, I hated grinding the Don Knots now if I want to complete the line I have to buy and restock Don Knots not to mention the ton I lose everyday running that ship, that means somewhere around Christmas I could get back what I had 6 months prior, Need 240000 XP at 1-2k a day you do the math (can't afford to run 8 T9 more than once a day especially one you hate playing).If I want T10 special ships I got 1175242 Coal, the only coal ships i don't have I don't need Yoshino , Charleston , and the Marceau . The Moskva would be on  that  list . Again take and give as they please?? Your right nuff said. Its their farm and they run it as they see fit.

[SOCOM]
Members
678 posts
24,881 battles
23 minutes ago, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

Oddly I found the Donkey to be an enjoyable grind. Wasn't expecting it at all.

It must fit your play style but Def not Mine there are only a handful of ships in the over 200 I have that I find FUN to play. The rest just sit unless snowflakes or some real need for them is called for. 

Sign in to follow this