You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Meta_Man

How to deal with CVs in French destroyers guide

5 comments in this topic

[META_]
Members
691 posts
15,114 battles

Hello captains, here is a short video guide to dealing with aircraft carriers in our French destroyers. My best winrate destroyer line is the French line then the American line. If i was not good at dealing with CVs in my french destroyers that winrate would not be possible. One of the  things I missed in the video is leave your AA off 99% of the time. Hopefully this video is helpful to my French destroyer piers, if so please subscribe to my youtube channel and hit the bell for notifications. Meta_Man2002 more videos are coming every day or two.

Edited by Meta_Man
adding video

[SLDS]
Members
800 posts
6,023 battles

The approach for rockets and shell avoidance only works in Randoms.  In Coop, the bots always have perfect knowledge about your speed, so use maneuverability builds to dodge rather than speed adjusts.  To dodge bot ships firing at you, watch their guns and change direction as soon as you see the poof from them firing.  For CVs, watch the approach of the rocket planes and learn their timing (that works against humans too) and change direction at the last second.

[META_]
Members
691 posts
15,114 battles
7 minutes ago, JAKeller said:

The approach for rockets and shell avoidance only works in Randoms.  In Coop, the bots always have perfect knowledge about your speed, so use maneuverability builds to dodge rather than speed adjusts.  To dodge bot ships firing at you, watch their guns and change direction as soon as you see the poof from them firing.  For CVs, watch the approach of the rocket planes and learn their timing (that works against humans too) and change direction at the last second.

Good information, I 99.9% play against humans, at least I believe they're humans, lol. 

[MIBR]
[MIBR]
Members
883 posts
2 hours ago, Meta_Man said:

Hello captains, here is a short video guide to dealing with aircraft carriers in our French destroyers. My best winrate destroyer line is the French line then the American line. If i was not good at dealing with CVs in my french destroyers that winrate would not be possible. One of the  things I missed in the video is leave your AA off 99% of the time. Hopefully this video is helpful to my French destroyer piers, if so please subscribe to my youtube channel and hit the bell for notifications. Meta_Man2002 more videos are coming every day or two.

Thanks for the video!

:cap_like:

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,657 posts
13,997 battles
4 hours ago, JAKeller said:

Changing speed works in co-op but the window for it to work is small.