You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

What Rank in Ranked Will I Start At?

10 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
12,439 posts
14,145 battles

I remember being told a while back what the chart was regarding how your previous regular Ranked season rank achieved affected the next season. But it’s been too long since it really mattered to me about Ranking out so have not really paid much attention to my starting Rank since the final season WG gave out the Jolly Rogers. So that was some time ago.

But In 6 days when Ranked starts up again I may instantly be able to get Shikishima, which means at least for this upcoming season I have an interest once again in my starting Rank...

I just need to achieve Rank 11 in terms of my current Steel which likely will be less required by then. My last season I think I finished in Rank 9 or 8?

[RKLES]
Members
12,439 posts
14,145 battles
2 minutes ago, arch4random said:

click on your name and go to service record ..click on ranks

So it’s the number of stars that you have when you start next season and just use that to calculate the starting Rank?

[TBW]
Members
9,954 posts
16,768 battles
7 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

So it’s the number of stars that you have when you start next season and just use that to calculate the starting Rank?

Just click on the ranked in game in the port. In the profile.

shot-20_07.16_11_02.03-0087.thumb.jpg.0facbb4e9e452ff3a9033bc604a3348f.jpg

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Members
322 posts
23,040 battles

it should tell you what rank you start at in the next season..under the stars

[RKLES]
Members
12,439 posts
14,145 battles
14 minutes ago, arch4random said:

it should tell you what rank you start at in the next season..under the stars

Ah yes so it does, thanks!

[RLGN]
Members
13,727 posts
23,949 battles

All that matters is how many stars I need for R15.

To misquote in an improper context;

’-anything else is rubbish.’

[WOLFG]
Members
27,386 posts
7,350 battles
1 hour ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

All that matters is how many stars I need for R15.

To misquote in an improper context;

’-anything else is rubbish.’

Yeah, the only Ranked I played past that (AFAIR anyway) was that last T10 Arms Race.

The damage you could rack up on regenerating ships made the rewards per game so good, I couldn't refuse lol. (even losses paid big)

[RKLES]
Members
12,439 posts
14,145 battles
31 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

Yeah, the only Ranked I played past that (AFAIR anyway) was that last T10 Arms Race.

The damage you could rack up on regenerating ships made the rewards per game so good, I couldn't refuse lol. (even losses paid big)

Lol yeah and with the current season being tier 8 and having 1 Premium DD, 3 premium BBs, and 1 premium CA I will be able to grind not only the ranks, but also credits, FXP, and ECXP. Also typically get a lot of signal flags from being able to more easily get Confederate, High Caliber, Fireproof, Dreadnought, and eve some Krakens and Witherers. With the low HP pool on German CV aircraft and my carrying upgraded AA the AA Expert achievement might be making some appearances as well lol.

So Ranked is more profitable than some might realize if your able to rack up those achievements on a daily basis. Often enough during a Ranked season I can greatly restock my signal flags and feed off those for use in other battle modes in following weeks or months.