Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DQCraze

Actually Suprised

3 comments in this topic

[WB]
Members
153 posts
13,160 battles

That we dont have a better in game communication system.  I would like to opt to talk to my teammates and block the trolls, the other apps are clan based or division based.  It would make the game more fluid.  Even games like Planetside and orginal rainbow 6 had in game communication.  Let alone our lord god Jonathan Wendel. 

Edited by DQCraze

[HC]
Beta Testers
2,857 posts
12,497 battles

I'm actually not surprised, with 11 random people on your team, it would get tiresome blocking a troll every other game.

If the Etiquette was there, just inviting your 2 closest teammates to a division, and using the in game voice comms would be an idea. But, you'd probably find that would annoy more people than would appreciate it.

Members
1,589 posts
34,005 battles

I think I tried in game voice comms a few years ago. The players I used it with said I sounded like I inhaled helium and one of them sounded like Darth Vader. (He actually had asthma.) The other sounded like an angry leprechaun, but he is actually from New Jersey and not even close to Irish.

It's there to use, but I think it is avoided because it would be hilarious with the exchange of expletives. And how would WG allow that language unless they don't monitor it?

I would be all for it except...if someone said I sounded... familiar.... yes... familiar.

And of course, I might recognize someone too..

Hmmm, probably why it's not used.

If I used it, I might use a voice changer. Just in case I do sound like I inhaled helium.

Sign in to follow this