You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
FB2000

Auto-resupply - camo and flags

5 comments in this topic

[D33P6]
[D33P6]
Beta Testers
123 posts
12,085 battles

WG, why are you always enabling the auto-resupply when I disabled them 1 by 1 before for camo and flags. Is the game not getting the message or just like I supposed, it's a way to get us to spend doublons before we realize we did not check it in the last update. If I want to spend doubloons in-game let me do it on my own terms. This is borderline sleazy what you do. By the way, I have 154 ships.... so give us the option to disable the feature for all ships or just ask a programmer to turn off the switch in updates.  This feature is similar to when you turn off the radio in a car before turning off the engine, it will not be on when you start it again for example. If you want my money I will do it by Paypal so I control it not by you taking it away from me. You look like pickpockets. 

[TBW]
Members
10,278 posts
17,459 battles
10 minutes ago, FB2000 said:

WG, why are you always enabling the auto-resupply when I disabled them 1 by 1 before for camo and flags. Is the game not getting the message or just like I supposed, it's a way to get us to spend doublons before we realize we did not check it in the last update. If I want to spend doubloons in-game let me do it on my own terms. This is borderline sleazy what you do. By the way, I have 154 ships.... so give us the option to disable the feature for all ships or just ask a programmer to turn off the switch in updates.  This feature is similar to when you turn off the radio in a car before turning off the engine, it will not be on when you start it again for example. If you want my money I will do it by Paypal so I control it not by you taking it away from me. You look like pickpockets. 

Aslain has a mod for that, Frugal by Default I think it's called.

Beta Testers
3,107 posts
25,901 battles
16 minutes ago, FB2000 said:

Noting personal its only business.................................................. 

Members
5,364 posts

When you change a flag or camo, it will by default change itself to auto-resupply.  You have to take action to turn it off, unless you have the Frugal by Default mod.

I'm sure it makes them some money, too.  Kind of like 'free trials' that renew a month later, and people forget to turn off the auto-renew.  This is nothing new. It's been this way for years.

On the other hand, for me, if I don't change a flag or camo on a particular ship, it won't change on its own; i.e. for me, if I don't change the status, the game won't either. YMMV.

If you don't like the business practices, by all means, you don't have to play the game.  

Edited by Kirov_Six