You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
The_Big_Woof

USS Nevada

3 comments in this topic

[WARGS]
Members
37 posts
25,558 battles

Dear War Gaming,

I wish to know what you/the developers have against the USS Nevada. This ship would be a money maker for the game. Due to her design and her battle history,  many players would want to add her to their fleets. I have played this game religiously (meaning at least 5 days a week and at least 6 hours per session). Yes, I am a BB main/ I also belong to WoWs Fb groups and have attended Anchors Aweigh events. I think as a T-6 premium, she would do very well. I also think Demand for her would be high, meaning more money for WG. I have been asking for years now, with both CCs and a few WG officials, such as Hapa Fodder. We keep getting Paper ships, ships and lines that no one has really asked for while ships that are asked for are ignored (Nevada is not the only one, HMS Indefatigable, HMS Renown, HMS Prince of Wales, SMS Derflinger, SMS Seydlitz ). Hopefully, someone somewhere hears this plea from the darkness.

Respectfully, 

Robert Motsinger

Edited by The_Big_Woof
tying error
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[RLGN]
Members
16,223 posts
28,096 battles
1 hour ago, The_Big_Woof said:

...Hopefully, someone somewhere hears this plea from the darkness.

Respectfully, 

Robert Motsinger

Pretty much what it is...

Soviet MWG Design Bureau (Make Weapon or go to Gulag) drunken fantasy ships for tier 9 and 10 are what the spreadsheet gods say players want; not moldy historical ships that can’t be sold in Admiral bundles for 99$ plus.

• Cool 1