You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
legozer

PREMIUM TIME (In That It's Time To Play Premiums)!!!

15 comments in this topic

[DDMAF]
Members
2,823 posts
16,146 battles

I ran out of premium time about 2 weeks ago. Normally I would re buy, especially in the last year or so. Didn't this time, might not ever again. 

I looked at my account, and realized that I've spent plenty on premium ships that I don't use enough anymore, and, quite frankly, I'm not happy with the way the game is going since the CV rework, so I'm loathe to spend money on any more premium time for a game that I may decide to stop playing (or drastically reduce my frequency of play time at the very least) once subs are released.

So, I've decided to concentrate on playing my premium ships a LOT more. 

It's been fun. I'm really happy to get re-acquainted with some old friends, and to get some more mileage out of some newer botes. 

If you're like me, and don't really want to spend any more on the game, at least until we see where it's headed, then get back into your premium ships. For me, it's been very rewarding, and I don't really miss the rewards that come from premium time as an added bonus.

Later tonight, I see some Sims, Flint, Haida and Aigle happening....

image.thumb.png.a5ac1bf086a08713a47b459f93a928a2.png

Oh, yeah, I suffer from extreme shoulder pain, pretty much always, but extra especially when I sleep, in case you're wondering about my browser tabs....

• Cool 5

Members
266 posts
520 battles

I foresee Smith & Campbeltown...still have no idea how I even got the USS Smith. Also now I'm just thinking of Russian popoffka monitors ingame for some April Fools event.

[DDMAF]
Members
2,823 posts
16,146 battles
Just now, black_hull4 said:

I foresee Smith & Campbeltown...still have no idea how I even got the USS Smith. Also now I'm just thinking of Russian popoffka monitors ingame for some April Fools event.

I love Campbeltown,  but it gets absolutely MURDERED by CVs.

Members
266 posts
520 battles
5 minutes ago, legozer said:

but it gets absolutely MURDERED by CVs.

Haven't had the experience, mostly they ignore me or miss. If there are too many planes I pop the American smoke generator. 

"It's American smoke, it's big and it lasts forever." -Rear Admiral Sir Jingles the Mighty

[TBW]
Members
9,988 posts
16,784 battles
46 minutes ago, legozer said:

Oh, yeah, I suffer from extreme shoulder pain, pretty much always, but extra especially when I sleep, in case you're wondering about my browser tabs....

Have you tried a Chiropractor?

[META_]
Members
714 posts
15,163 battles
1 hour ago, legozer said:

I ran out of premium time about 2 weeks ago. Normally I would re buy, especially in the last year or so. Didn't this time, might not ever again. 

I looked at my account, and realized that I've spent plenty on premium ships that I don't use enough anymore, and, quite frankly, I'm not happy with the way the game is going since the CV rework, so I'm loathe to spend money on any more premium time for a game that I may decide to stop playing (or drastically reduce my frequency of play time at the very least) once subs are released.

So, I've decided to concentrate on playing my premium ships a LOT more. 

It's been fun. I'm really happy to get re-acquainted with some old friends, and to get some more mileage out of some newer botes. 

If you're like me, and don't really want to spend any more on the game, at least until we see where it's headed, then get back into your premium ships. For me, it's been very rewarding, and I don't really miss the rewards that come from premium time as an added bonus.

Later tonight, I see some Sims, Flint, Haida and Aigle happening....

image.thumb.png.a5ac1bf086a08713a47b459f93a928a2.png

Awesome run.... I mostly play premiums.. I'm. Sitting at 1.8 billion credits even with buying the ships I want😁

[DDMAF]
Members
2,823 posts
16,146 battles
52 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Have you tried a Chiropractor?

No. What's in it, whisky, gin? I can't seem to find the recipe.

• Funny 1

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,732 posts

I would miss the benefits of premium time very much.  At this point, it's not worth my time to play without it.

[DDMAF]
Members
2,823 posts
16,146 battles

God, I always forget about how truly great Sims is. 

I'm gonna grind out multiple 19 point captains with Sims. What a joy to play.

[SIM]
Members
4,731 posts
7,770 battles

Might be brachial neuritis. I had it for a while, it started with pain in my shoulder and numbness in my arm and hand. Got it sorted with accupuncture. Hopefully you’re able to get some relief soon. 

[RCNW3]
Beta Testers
3,066 posts
25,311 battles

I going to have to wait until my eight years of premium time dry's up before i will be able to slow down playing my 375 ships . Providing I live long enough for that to happen ?  

[DDMAF]
Members
2,823 posts
16,146 battles
43 minutes ago, SkaerKrow said:

Might be brachial neuritis. I had it for a while, it started with pain in my shoulder and numbness in my arm and hand. Got it sorted with accupuncture. Hopefully you’re able to get some relief soon. 

Injuries. I used to be very active in competitive Judo for many years. Tore up the rotator cuffs in both shoulders and now suffer chronic tendinosis. Getting worse with age. Strangely enough, staying active in Judo used to actually help, but now I suppose a sport like Judo is gonna be outlawed. Can't have anyone breathing on someone else. New normal, and all such nonsense, etc. etc. Symphony isn't even practicing, I retired from competing and teaching chess some years back, my restaurants are closed (probably shutter one project and sell the other at a sizable loss), and I'm thinking of quitting this game if it gets worse before better.

Won't go full Unabomber 'till they take away my wine, though. Once that happens, hide.

[DDMAF]
Members
2,823 posts
16,146 battles

And the beat goes on...the beat goes on....la da da da di....la da da da daa...

image.thumb.png.8265eb04fae452049f25ac25eaeda32b.png

The man loves his preems!

Edited by legozer

[DDMAF]
Members
2,823 posts
16,146 battles

A couple of weeks playing just my premiums. I feel able to carry a lot more games. I'm playing a smaller variety of botes, and they are all ships I've been familiar with for some time. Somehow it feels easier to really make an impact.

I have a premium for each tier (except 1 of course), and multiples in most tiers. Without worrying about the grind, I'm just playing what i enjoy, and I'm doing well. It's really quite a luxury to free yourself from the grinds....

image.thumb.png.2304a1dc6a97eed483ee38d753d3526b.png

• Cool 1

Members
1,012 posts
4 minutes ago, legozer said:

A couple of weeks playing just my premiums. I feel able to carry a lot more games. I'm playing a smaller variety of botes, and they are all ships I've been familiar with for some time. Somehow it feels easier to really make an impact.

I have a premium for each tier (except 1 of course), and multiples in most tiers. Without worrying about the grind, I'm just playing what i enjoy, and I'm doing well. It's really quite a luxury to free yourself from the grinds....

image.thumb.png.2304a1dc6a97eed483ee38d753d3526b.png

Preach it Brother

• Cool 1