Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chief_SeaDog

What is up with the Dockyard

9 comments in this topic

[SOCOM]
[SOCOM]
Members
636 posts
21,543 battles

I finished the last part of the Dockyard, but there are two more phases but no listing of how to finish.

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
4,748 posts
21,514 battles

Those are the two you have to "complete with doubloons". Can't be finished any other way.

Edited by Khafni

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
4,748 posts
21,514 battles

Ya got the free one (or credits) when Graf Spee dropped. Odin is a "discounted" T8 premium. Never advertised as free.

[WOLFC]
Members
1,649 posts
9,465 battles

WG was very transparent and up front with the details of this event.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-095-dockyard/

“In total, you can complete 18 out of 20 shipbuilding phases by finishing Directives. You need to spend doubloons to progress through at least two of the 20 phases.”

[SOCOM]
[SOCOM]
Members
636 posts
21,543 battles

OMG I have spent hours doing the directives, I will never attempt it again. I was so happy I got it done so fast, Just like the German Carrier thing I gave up on that when I could not get the last directives cause i do not have German Carriers, SO I do not even try, now I guess I have to just do my dailies and go to other games, I really thought I could get the ship, I did not get any DB for the graff spree, just worthless credits. So what was the point of the Shipyard if you got to pay for the ship anyway?

WELL WOW (singing a Johnny Paycheck song for them) . 

41 minutes ago, Khafni said:

Those are the two you have to "complete with doubloons". Can't be finished any other way.

• Meh 3

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,118 posts
18,970 battles
1 minute ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

I really thought I could get the ship

Did you not read the announcement and rules? It was all laid out open, honest and upfront.

1 minute ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

I did not get any DB for the graff spree, just worthless credits

As was this.

[SOCOM]
[SOCOM]
Members
636 posts
21,543 battles
50 minutes ago, Nevermore135 said:

WG was very transparent and up front with the details of this event.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-095-dockyard/

“In total, you can complete 18 out of 20 shipbuilding phases by finishing Directives. You need to spend doubloons to progress through at least two of the 20 phases.”

I understand about the Graff Spree and the credits, it was written,  I Misread about the DB I thought it was going to be an option for getting the ship early, But for a while I really focused on the game, Now forget about it , the want to play the game in any length died again with this. NO more events for me, Just finish my last 8 T9 and be done, Run only premium ships for the dailies. 

Members
18 posts
5,728 battles
On 7/15/2020 at 11:57 AM, Chief_SeaDog said:

OMG I have spent hours doing the directives, I will never attempt it again. I was so happy I got it done so fast, Just like the German Carrier thing I gave up on that when I could not get the last directives cause i do not have German Carriers, SO I do not even try, now I guess I have to just do my dailies and go to other games, I really thought I could get the ship, I did not get any DB for the graff spree, just worthless credits. So what was the point of the Shipyard if you got to pay for the ship anyway?

WELL WOW (singing a Johnny Paycheck song for them) . 

The point is that you are only spending 3500 dubloons on a T8 premium, or about $14. compare that to a similar T8 premium you would be spending over $50.

Sign in to follow this