NuclearEmperor

Wargaming refuses to compensate my bonus

6 comments in this topic

[SCRUM]
Members
27 posts
503 battles

Hello everyone!

I'm making a post on the english part of the forum, since I didn't had any help on the Portuguese section of the forum. Essencialy I"m having the same problem Indian players had on EU server, that is the 200% coupon only giving a portion of the paid doubloons. According to reddit the problem was cause because the coupon mistakenly gives the bonus as a discounted doubloon value , this occur because of the regional pricing differences that also apply to NA server, however at the end of the day if i paid for 12500 doubloons and used the coupon I should still receive my 3x bonus, which i didn't!

I only got 17.326 of the 25.000 bonus. When I contacted customer support the response I got was that the bonus is calculated from a HIDDEN conversion of BRL to DOLLAR and the value of doubloons in dollars was applied.It's quite infuriating because i have the exact problem as the reddit link below.

https://old.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/dkzqet/200_doubloon_cashback_fraud_an_explanation_before/f4lxird/

This is the response in portuguese from WG Customer Support:

image.thumb.png.aff62e29fd6315336f684876dacb47dc.png

This is the pack i bought, as you can see there is no discount on it.

image.thumb.png.323eedd8f85ff43a174905b73a80a6c8.png

What should i do? Customer service hasn't replied in 17 hours already.

Edited by NuclearEmperor

[WORX]
Members
9,823 posts
17,782 battles

@Maredraco

Can you help him out ??? Its confusing to me, maybe you can solve the OP's issue faster then we the community.

• Boring 1

[WG]
Developers
242 posts
8,889 battles

as far as I know the issue should now be resolved. Sorry fir the delay

[TXGUN]
Members
222 posts
15,225 battles

If your trying to get popular support on this forum for your currency value problems you're barking up the wrong tree.  Your probably correct in your complaint and I hope things work out in your favor.

Sign in to follow this