You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ochosinko

Looking For New Clan

6 comments in this topic

[BB35]
Members
91 posts
13,748 battles

Looking for new clan after the owner vanished I think they were kidnapped or something, anyhow, I play primarily PVE and OPS with a little PVP now and then.

Thanks,

Ocho

[WOLFG]
Members
9,599 posts
8,582 battles

Under the main forum page, there is a section listed as Clan Hub.  Under that there is a subsection called Clan Recruitment.  Clans looking for players post there (along with any requirements being in the clan may have).

If you aren't interested in divisioning, and are looking for the benefits of a clan with the only requirement is being an oil slave (j/k), the Wolf clans have openings.  If you are interested in the social aspects of a clan, there are many listed there.

[META_]
Members
1,235 posts
16,073 battles
22 minutes ago, Ochosinko said:

Looking for new clan after the owner vanished I think they were kidnapped or something, anyhow, I play primarily PVE and OPS with a little PVP now and then.

Thanks,

Ocho

Hey Ocho, I started a new clan mostly for bonuses and discounts right now till we get bigger but looking for active players who when we play together play as a team... I also have a YouTube channel that I put strategy guides and reviews on, if we have a great game together it might make YouTube... If interested send me a PM. Good luck 

[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,295 posts
24 minutes ago, Ochosinko said:

Thanks,

Ocho

You can talk to @Meta_Man , he is a cool guy and can contact you regarding clans. He is beggining a new one.

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
4,429 posts
3,825 battles

So, I love free rides :Smile_trollface:... do you know of any Ad-Hoc semi competitive clan that takes on mercenaries? I'm interested in playing T6 season of CB, odds are I'm bailing out at season's end. 

[WOLFG]
Members
9,599 posts
8,582 battles
1 minute ago, ArIskandir said:

So, I love free rides :Smile_trollface:... do you know of any Ad-Hoc semi competitive clan that takes on mercenaries? I'm interested in playing T6 season of CB, odds are I'm bailing out at season's end. 

I'm betting someone takes you up on this.