You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Public Test 0.9.7 German Carriers Part 2

97 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,487 posts
13,882 battles
Starts Thu. Jul. 16 9:30 AM PT
Ends Mon. Jul. 20 10:30 PM PT

German carriers leave Early Access, a new collection, Naval Base update, and other improvements.

IMPORTANT ! Because the Update is still being tested, the information in this Bulletin is tentative and reflects the state of game development at the time of its publication. Some changes and new features may be removed entirely or implemented differently by the time the Update goes live. Screenshots, specific values of certain characteristics, and details of in-game mechanics will not necessarily be relevant after the Update is released.

German Carriers: Part 2

The branch of German carriers will become available for all players to research with the release of Update 0.9.7.

Please note: the rewards for activities on the Public Test server may differ from those on the live server. German carriers are not available to research on the Public Test server.

The game event in Update 0.9.7 is presented by Directives, Daily Shipments, and a new collection dedicated to the German Navy.

You can get German Navy containers as rewards for completing Directives, as well as from Daily Shipments. Each container contains two elements of the new collection, as well as other rewards.

The "German Navy" collection consists of six sections, with six elements in each. Elements of the collection can be obtained from the event containers, and also daily containers if you've activated the subscription. The reward for completing the collection is the ability to mount two flags and alternative camouflage patterns on German ships.

a2a35414-c5e5-11ea-872a-8cdcd4b147d4_1200x.jpg

The Port of Hamburg has been updated.

bulletin-097_1920x1080.jpeg

Ranked sprint

Update 0.9.7 brings with it a new Ranked Sprint with a 3 vs. 3 format, playing Tier IX ships. (NOT TESTED IN THIS PTS)

Changing Keys for Consumables

An option to set the order of consumables for each ship is going to be added in 0.9.7. The order of consumables is saved on the server, so you won't need to set it again if you're playing on different computers. 

92a9a924-c5e4-11ea-944c-8cdcd4b147d4.gif

Unique upgrades

We're continuing to work on making changes to the existing Unique Upgrades, and also adding some new ones. The current concept provides an additional opportunity to mount an upgrade with special-but-balanced bonuses in comparison with regular upgrades.

These changes will balance the effectiveness of unique upgrades, and at the same time preserve the unique gameplay of each ship.

You can view the detailed list of changes on the Development Blog, and in the article about Update 0.9.7.

Naval Base Update

• Added improvements for the Treasury, which will allow Clan leaders to regularly exchange Oil for rewards for the Clan.
  • The Research Center, which applies a bonus to the amount of received XP, has been renamed "Naval institute." A new building named "Research Institute" has been added. It increases the amount of Research Points received.
  • Depending on the Clan's activity in Clan Battles, the water area of the Naval Base will be filled with a proportionate number of ships. As more Random, Co-op, and Ranked Battles are played by Clan members, more vessels will appear.

bulletin-097_1_1920x1080.jpegbulletin-097_2_1920x1080.jpegbulletin-097_3_1920x1080.jpegbulletin-097_4_1920x1080.jpeg

Other Improvements

Two new battle signals, which can be obtained in exchange for credits, coal, and Research Points, have been added to the Armory.

• X-Ray Papa Unaone : increases the action time of Smoke Generator by 15%.
  • Sierra Bravo : increases the action time of Hydroacoustic Search by 10% and reduces the cooldown period of Defensive AA Fire by 10%.

e987c914-c5e5-11ea-8cf6-8cdcd4b147d4_1200x.jpg

They will be added to the "More Signals and Camouflages" daily container at a later point in time.

When entering the game, a short video will play back. It can be skipped by double-clicking any keyboard button. Another video will play back on the login screen. This video can be paused.

If you have any bugs to report, you can submit them here after the patch goes live.

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK BELOW

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/general-news/bulletin-097/

Members
14 posts

Hi Hapa, May not be the right forum but I can not log in to the PS. Any suggestions? Have to log in with the in game account, to get the rewards,  but the PS doesn't recognize it.

[-TFC-]
[-TFC-]
Beta Testers
83 posts
6,879 battles
1 hour ago, 4Brigada said:

Hi Hapa, May not be the right forum but I can not log in to the PS. Any suggestions? Have to log in with the in game account, to get the rewards,  but the PS doesn't recognize it.

public test doesn't start until tomorrow

image.png

[RMSC]
Members
15 posts
1,536 battles

The test is from thursday to saturday, so it is not up on mon, tues, and wed.

[104]
Beta Testers
2 posts
1,818 battles

Hey guys. I just wanted to say I love the new intro. the look and the sounds are great. Thank you for all your hard work. You guys have made a GREAT game to play. Me and my sons enjoy playing.

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
10,586 posts
18,482 battles

Yikes... It looks like  more and more the game is catering to one particular ordnance... That means, those of us who are starved for more variety in our battles... Not going to happen... 

"Sierra Bravo : increases the action time of Hydroacoustic Search by 10% and reduces the cooldown period of Defensive AA Fire by 10%."

I guess with the arrival of the Kitakami, why not buff torpedo detection back to the launcher at 10km..

• Confused 1

[90THI]
[90THI]
Members
4 posts
4,168 battles

Is the PT up yet? I have tried to log in but I keep getting failure to connect to server messages. 

[RCNVR]
Members
21 posts
16,768 battles

image.thumb.png.f8be7485fc271214ec222807cfacb0a8.png

I am having an issue with the PT.  It is stuck in a state where a ship needs servicing even when I leave the PT and reconnect:

[CFSEX]
Members
5 posts
2,886 battles

Similar to ^Helstrom, I can't purchase any ships or upgrades. Anything I try to do with credits or doubloons gets a "transaction processing error". My account, doubs, and credits are also stuck in a synchronizing loop. 

image.thumb.png.b22b76e0b062b05e0aefeae6fb4659c8.png

Edited by SilentNinja25
  • Meh 1

Beta Testers
1 post
2,451 battles

6 minutes ago, bron_helstrom said:

I am having an issue with the PT.  It is stuck in a state where a ship needs servicing even when I leave the PT and reconnect:

I'm having the same issue as bron_helstrom, can't service the ship, can't buy camos, it says transaction error

• Meh 1

[OIL-1]
Members
1,245 posts
12 minutes ago, bron_helstrom said:

Same problem here. And you can see that costs were deducted in the Credits screen.

So for now it looks like 1 and done on ships.

[MADDS]
Members
8 posts
3,700 battles

Problems with PTS NA

After first battle technical problem with taking credits to service my ship, will not let me equip new ship

[OIL-1]
Members
1,245 posts

Servicing problem solved. Thank you.

Ship section in armory is working. Only 5 ships in there but at least it's working.

[-TFC-]
[-TFC-]
Beta Testers
83 posts
6,879 battles
2 hours ago, z9_ said:

Servicing problem solved. Thank you.

Ship section in armory is working. Only 5 ships in there but at least it's working.

problem not solved, 

image.thumb.png.f8cb2558f7cd035a4c9130857d1e54af.png

image.png

[OIL-1]
Members
1,245 posts
10 minutes ago, fur1971 said:

problem not solved, st

I see, you're trying to buy a ship.

Top of screen, the currency servers are showing offline. They'll get it fixed at some point.

But at least the ships you own are now working.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
7,883 posts
11,568 battles
3 hours ago, AdmiralTrixter said:

as of this moment pub test is unplayable !!!!!!!!!!

same, typical WG

• Boring 1

[MR-1]
Members
1,063 posts
18,580 battles

still wait for ever for a random game 

and at the end  of the battle  i get this message in my port and i cant get it serviced  ,just comes up transaction error . also at the top of the screen  3 items  not avaliable aparently . also hamberg port to dark   i switch to fjords  and have to keep doing it and  redoing my settings  everytime i log in . also the game crashes after each battle 

shot-20.07.16_15.24.12-0293.jpg

Edited by Gaelic_knight

[SOTA]
[SOTA]
Members
11 posts
7,498 battles

Same Here

1 minute ago, Gaelic_knight said:

still wait for ever for a random game 

and at the end  of the battle  i get this message in my port and i cant get it serviced  ,just comes up transaction error . also at the top of the screen  3 items  not avaliable aparently 

shot-20.07.16_15.24.12-0293.jpg

[MR-1]
Members
1,063 posts
18,580 battles

now every ship i play does the same thing  and the container section too 

shot-20.07.16_15.55.54-0790.jpg

[BGWTF]
Members
4 posts
1,278 battles

still cant log in I get as far as  synchronizing and then login and then it stopsimage.thumb.png.6cad0fecc112d2bd72f030c037963ddf.png

Edited by Simon_Tregrath

[TIAR]
[TIAR]
Beta Testers
1,236 posts
19,433 battles

Mision names are wrong

Summer season N2 is before the Summer season N1

image.thumb.png.3ade646654c51a1150a7e7eb6f823afc.png