You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
iRA6E

Graf Zeppelin AP Sirens?

6 comments in this topic

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,451 posts
6,504 battles

Is it my imagination or did GZ lose the Stuka Sirens on its AP Dive Bombers last patch?     Maybe just me... new sounds are a lot more busy.. so perhaps i'm just missing it?   

[WOLF8]
Members
7,344 posts
6,239 battles

It would be a sad day for me when GZ loses the Stuka siren. :Smile_sad:

Then again, upcoming Tier Vi Premium German CV, Loewenhardt, is slated to get the actual Stukas, so maybe we'll hear it from that ship, if WG removes it from GZ.

Personally, I would love to have ALL German CV's to have the siren, regardless of their bomber type. I don't know if the new CV's actially have them, because other sounds are so loud, and I'm too busy fighting to battle to notice, lol. :Smile_hiding:

[AK2]
Members
108 posts
10,570 battles

I have noticed that also. The sound is still there, but it doesn't start until right before I release the bombs. Used to start when I first started the dive, then got louder. Not so. Main reason for me to buy the GZ was the dive bomber wail. If they remove it, I will demand a refund. I have the Weser and the Reine and they don't have the wail. So I am guessing the Perceval and Red Baron CV's will not have it.

Interesting, my profile photo is gone. I even tried to reload it, but it still shows up blank. Oh well, not the end of the world.

Edited by Nighteyez
add words

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,451 posts
6,504 battles
On 7/17/2020 at 3:43 PM, Nighteyez said:

I have noticed that also. The sound is still there, but it doesn't start until right before I release the bombs. Used to start when I first started the dive, then got louder. Not so. Main reason for me to buy the GZ was the dive bomber wail. If they remove it, I will demand a refund. I have the Weser and the Reine and they don't have the wail. So I am guessing the Perceval and Red Baron CV's will not have it.

Interesting, my profile photo is gone. I even tried to reload it, but it still shows up blank. Oh well, not the end of the world.

On 7/17/2020 at 7:23 PM, Reimu_Bakarei said:

I do miss GZ's sirens as well :cap_old:

As noted above...I'm pretty sure It's still there.   At least to me it's much more faint and can be virtually undistinguishable in some circumstances agianst background noise.   Not sure what happened with this last sound patch..  but they have considerably lessened the literal best thing about the GZ?  I guess I need to get in a training room and monkey with sound settings and see if I can get it back?  And of course what I'll lose to get it.   There are times when WG baffles me...  I can't remember any gripes about sound quality by anyone...  so much that could use attention, and bam.. 9.6 we could a sound "Improvement"   

[WPORT]
Members
5,490 posts
10,518 battles

There's a siren?

I haven't heard mine.  Perhaps because of my sound settings prior to and during this latest patch.

Silly things were removed in real life after the psychological effect was deemed to have worn off and the aerodynamic drag was considered a waste of precious fuel and potential top speed.

Oh well.  Guess I'll listen for it next time I play Graf Zeppelin.