You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Felipe_1982

Fubuki Shirakami and Marine Houshou x2 or more

28 comments in this topic

[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,295 posts

i was reading thosr 2 commanders description and i see we can get more than 2 of each.

is it worth? if you run all japanese lines and wants quick leveled commanders, it will be good to have then running on many ships? (without switching ship to ship)

i know it is cheaper to get dasha on armory and i will eventually get her on as many countries as i can.

those Japanese special commanders are always available? i see when there are AL collab some japanese commanders come along, maybe north american and british too.

does anyone get 3 fubuki shirakami or marine houshou?

azur lane collab always comes with countainers? 100% chance of getting commanders?

i have seen a video where the youtuber got at least 2 kagas and 2 atagos.

[ARGSY]
Members
19,962 posts
14,258 battles
2 hours ago, Felipe_1982 said:

is it worth?

The Hololive captains have 11 points apiece.

I thought about it and did the calculations, but the result didn't please me. In Canadian dollars, their cash price will buy 2500 doubloons compared to 1500 (if I recall correctly) that is charged for the 10 point Armory captains. 3 x Hololive = 7500 doubloons worth = 5 x Japanese Armory captains (whether it's multiple Dashas or the one historical captain they've added in). 

My opinion is that they're far too expensive to justify that single extra point and no special skills. I had this discussion with one other player who considered the voice-over and the image worth it, but I found the voice-over samples unpleasant to listen to and was obliged to disagree with him.

As for the Azur Lane collab, no firm details have been published yet. I'll be looking to grab everything I can possibly lay my hands on for free, and if they bring back the previous AL ships they offered I might get the Yukikaze, but trying to pull something I want out of a container that runs on random chance isn't a game I want to get involved in. Last time there was some poor bastard who bought 10 crates and got nine of the same commander because WG didn't lock out duplicates.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu
  • Cool 1

[REVY]
Members
2,272 posts
12,190 battles
13 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Last time there was some poor bastard who bought 10 crates and got nine of the same commander because WG didn't lock out duplicates.

I think I pulled three Neptunes out of that.

Yeah, more info on the AL collab needed.

I'm still have ARP captains that have no ships so the HoloLive girls are kinda low interest to me.

I had to look up what 'HoloLive' even was to be honest.

[WOLF3]
Members
26,963 posts
23,767 battles
20 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Last time there was some poor bastard who bought 10 crates and got nine of the same commander because WG didn't lock out duplicates.

I remember that post!  It was funny as as ****!

[WOLF8]
Members
7,339 posts
6,234 battles

Personally, I would have to say... no.

You only need one each to listen to the special voices, and that was their selling point.

So that leaves 11 skill points to consider. Is it worth the price? That I can't say, but some people worked out the math and determined that it... kinda wasn't?

Still, nothing's stopping anybody from grabbing some clone copies, since it's their money.

Just saying, lol.

[ARGSY]
Members
19,962 posts
14,258 battles
2 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

You only need one each to listen to the special voices, and that was their selling point.

I wish they'd sold the Warhammer commanders as a pair of three-pointers for some low price. I actually bought the Imperium ship because I wanted a premium "vanilla" Amagi after having such a good time in the tech-tree original, but found I couldn't really justify the Chaos one as well just for the voicepack.

[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,295 posts
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

The Hololive captains have 11 points apiece.

I thought about it and did the calculations, but the result didn't please me. In Canadian dollars, their cash price will buy 2500 doubloons compared to 1500 (if I recall correctly) that is charged for the 10 point Armory captains. 3 x Hololive = 7500 doubloons worth = 5 x Japanese Armory captains (whether it's multiple Dashas or the one historical captain they've added in). 

My opinion is that they're far too expensive to justify that single extra point and no special skills. I had this discussion with one other player who considered the voice-over and the image worth it, but I found the voice-over samples unpleasant to listen to and was obliged to disagree with him.

As for the Azur Lane collab, no firm details have been published yet. I'll be looking to grab everything I can possibly lay my hands on for free, and if they bring back the previous AL ships they offered I might get the Yukikaze, but trying to pull something I want out of a container that runs on random chance isn't a game I want to get involved in. Last time there was some poor bastard who bought 10 crates and got nine of the same commander because WG didn't lock out duplicates.

I dont like loot box too. But there are people buying it, so companies still do it. I would like to pay more like those hololive girls than pay less for a lot of loot boxes.

ps: i will try to grab everything i can from AL.

1 hour ago, Lord_Slayer said:

I think I pulled three Neptunes out of that.

Yeah, more info on the AL collab needed.

I'm still have ARP captains that have no ships so the HoloLive girls are kinda low interest to me.

I guess they will be available on friday morning, at 06h AM ET US, 07h AM BR

1 hour ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

I remember that post!  It was funny as as ****!

Funny cause it wasnt you hahahahaha.

Think about the dude...

1 hour ago, Blorgh2017 said:

Personally, I would have to say... no.

So that leaves 11 skill points to consider. Is it worth the price? That I can't say, but some people worked out the math and determined that it... kinda wasn't?

Still, nothing's stopping anybody from grabbing some clone copies, since it's their money.

Just saying, lol.

I was comparing with AL. If i get the chance to get old AL commanders, i would not think in getting clones now.

Will collab 1 and 2 commanders be available?

Just Collab 3?

[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,295 posts
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I wish they'd sold the Warhammer commanders as a pair of three-pointers for some low price. I actually bought the Imperium ship because I wanted a premium "vanilla" Amagi after having such a good time in the tech-tree original, but found I couldn't really justify the Chaos one as well just for the voicepack.

When i play BBs i play with them... I pretty like and have funny momments. I am very pleased with both, and if i die early in the match with Ignis i begin another with Ragnarok and vice versa.

[ARGSY]
Members
19,962 posts
14,258 battles
2 minutes ago, Felipe_1982 said:

I guess they will be available on friday morning, at 06h AM ET US, 07h AM BR

image.thumb.png.1746acca02bb319e99cfdf92f1a4628e.png

California's making room for SOMETHING, that's for sure.

[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,295 posts
2 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

image.thumb.png.1746acca02bb319e99cfdf92f1a4628e.png

California's making room for SOMETHING, that's for sure.

And they teased us last week on twitter with both ship images... Sovietzkaya and Littorio, available soon.

[PSV]
Privateers, Supertester
761 posts
6,203 battles

If you like Fubuki or Marine a lot, then sure getting multiple of them is worth it. 

• Cool 1

[WOLF8]
Members
7,339 posts
6,234 battles
2 hours ago, Felipe_1982 said:

Will collab 1 and 2 commanders be available?

Just Collab 3?

That depends entirely on WG, though I would wager that the previous collab captains will be available. That's just me though. 

[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,295 posts
11 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

That depends entirely on WG, though I would wager that the previous collab captains will be available. That's just me though. 

Lets pray @Blorgh2017 :crab:

[WOLF8]
Members
7,339 posts
6,234 battles
22 minutes ago, Felipe_1982 said:

Lets pray @Blorgh2017 :crab:

LOL, there's no need. Chances are, we WILL see those previous collab captains. I mean, it only makes sense: there would be quite a number of people who missed out on the previous collabs, and selling them the previous contents, along with the latest contents, could be a great revenue for the company. Quite obvious, really.

Edited by Blorgh2017

[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,295 posts
46 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

LOL, there's no need. Chances are, we WILL see those previous collab captains. I mean, it only makes sense: there would be quite a number of people who missed out on the previous collabs, and selling them the previous contents, along with the latest contents, could be a great revenue for the company. Quite obvious, really.

Well, previous content can make more profit, it is already done and royalties are already paid.

Edited by Felipe_1982

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Members
1,187 posts
8 hours ago, Lord_Slayer said:

What is it???????????

[WPORT]
Members
5,370 posts
10,403 battles
11 hours ago, Felipe_1982 said:

Fubuki Shirakami and Marine Houshou x2 or more

By Felipe_1982, 

I purchased one of each.  I enjoy them.  :-)

I'm tempted to purchase another one of each so I'll have two sets of twins.  

I plan to re-assign Gunzo Chihaya from the Kaga to an IJN Submarine (someday?  as soon as they're available?) and the same goes for Commander Iona (who hopefully will be able to Captain a premium I-401).

Much depends upon the number of IJN ships left to research.  But, now that I think about it, there are enough ships to make it worth my while.

I don't have Isoroku Yammamoto, but I have all the other "normal" Japanese Commanders that can be purchased from the Armory.  I'm hoping to continue the Yammamoto mission in the future.

[REVY]
Members
2,272 posts
12,190 battles
7 minutes ago, bosco1111 said:

What is it???????????

literally, it is a 'virtual' japanese streamer.

a computer generated girl that is voiced by a VA and streams

[WPORT]
Members
5,370 posts
10,403 battles

I can now practice my Austin Powers imitation of the line, "Twins, Basil. Twins."

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Members
1,187 posts
17 minutes ago, Lord_Slayer said:

literally, it is a 'virtual' japanese streamer.

a computer generated girl that is voiced by a VA and streams

NIX, NEIN, NYET, OH HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,295 posts
50 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I plan to re-assign Gunzo Chihaya from the Kaga to an IJN Submarine (someday?  as soon as they're available?) and the same goes for Commander Iona (who hopefully will be able to Captain a premium I-401).

Much depends upon the number of IJN ships left to research.  But, now that I think about it, there are enough ships to make it worth my while.

I don't have Isoroku Yammamoto, but I have all the other "normal" Japanese Commanders that can be purchased from the Armory.  I'm hoping to continue the Yammamoto mission in the future.

i am about to take all commanders from armory at the end of the month.

I want to research every line and every ship.

• Cool 1

[WOLF8]
Members
7,339 posts
6,234 battles
55 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I assigned my Houshou Marine to... Houshou at Tier IV, lol. I repurchased the CV, just for that, lelelel. :Smile_trollface:

As for my Shirakami Fubuki, I plan on grinding for Fubuki at Tier VI, so that I can have Fubuki in Fubuki, with the voice of Fubuki coming from Fubuki... while commanding Fubuki, lul. :Smile_trollface:

Of course, that'll have to wait until the current German bonanza (lal) is over... lol. :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

[REVY]
Members
2,272 posts
12,190 battles
43 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

I assigned my Houshou Marine to... Houshou at Tier IV, lol. I repurchased the CV, just for that, lelelel. :Smile_trollface:

As for my Shirakami Fubuki, I plan on grinding for Fubuki at Tier VI, so that I can have Fubuki in Fubuki, with the voice of Fubuki coming from Fubuki... while commanding Fubuki, lul. :Smile_trollface:

Of course, that'll have to wait until the current German bonanza (lal) is over... lol. :Smile_trollface:

ff6.png

[WPORT]
Members
5,370 posts
10,403 battles

"Poi!"

[WOLF8]
Members
7,339 posts
6,234 battles
3 hours ago, Lord_Slayer said:

ff6.png

That's noice. :Smile_Default:

But I prefer this Fubuki, lol. :Smile_trollface:

DrepooBU0AAuQ8J.thumb.jpg.06413ed7efdcb6243fef76dfa63dc07f.jpg

Or this Fubuki (and she's the same Fubuki in the Premium shop right now, lel :Smile_trollface:):

EJuY7RuVAAAK2db.thumb.jpg.87eb19b16b3e30a53f2179b34a9fca03.jpg

Or this Fubu- no wait, this is Kawakaze. Oops, lul. But such resemblance... lal. :Smile_trollface:

D3ntw7_U8AEyG32.thumb.jpg.41225191e85f6c9e17e61b4ba66ebf0d.jpg

LOL. :Smile_trollface: