You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

The Mysterious Tale Of Moskva Out Ranging KII

17 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
2,844 posts
22,750 battles

Once upon a time in the Great City of St Petersburg the druids, wizards and sages of the house of LESTA found 2 secret formulas and the riddle of steel.

1. The mythical design for project 66 "cough cough " a wondrous ( Battle Cruiser ) I mean cruiser "cough cough " with 220MM guns that can fire over 20k !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with upgrade.

2. The second The LEGIT Battleship design for KII with 410MM guns that fire a FLAT 19.4 k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So they went about the business of concocting these two formulas and created these ships and with all the fanfare from the house of LESTA released  them to world of mortals for all to play.

But many secrets still surround the mystery why a Cough Cough " CRUISER " Cough Cough with only 220MM guns can out range A BATTLESHIP with 410mm guns. 

I guess the secret and the riddle will never be known by mortal man or will it .

Edited by tm63au
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 3
  • Meh 1

[-K-]
WoWS Community Contributors, Supertester
946 posts
13,273 battles

Conan, what is best in life?

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
4,364 posts
3,799 battles

Krom is strong in his mountain, but the Four Winds are greater and wiser. The Four Winds know the rule of aerodynamics and the riddle of ballistics, and bless lesser caliber shells to reach farther

Edited by ArIskandir
  • Haha 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,096 posts
18,947 battles

Look, I know you like to push your anti-Russian narrative, but Yoshino has more range than either of them by a good margin ...

Edited by Lert

[R-F1]
Members
28 posts
8,000 battles

yamato also outranges both of them by a huge margin.

Furthermore you compared a T8 to a T10, with the t10 barely more range

Moskva can't equip spotter while kii can.

and on top of that you compare a ship with range module to one without range module. comparing base range its 19.44  vs 19.38.

So even with all that cherry picking thats such a huuuugggeeeeee advantage to moskva.

Members
3,068 posts
15,901 battles

Moskva with Unique Upgrade has a range of around 21 km. 

Members
5,160 posts
60 battles
59 minutes ago, Lert said:

Look, I know you like to push your anti-Russian narrative, but Yoshino has more range than either of them by a good margin ...

Indeed. Even now, I can't help but to question the credibility & sanity of their anti-Russian WOKE

Right off the bat, they either spout it out with ignorance or based on the others' hearsay falsehood narrative, all the time

• Meh 1

[POP]
Members
2,844 posts
22,750 battles
3 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

Krom is strong in his mountain, but the Four Winds are greater and wiser. The Four Winds know the rule of aerodynamics and the riddle of ballistics, and bless lesser caliber shells to reach farther

:Smile_great::Smile_teethhappy:

[POP]
Members
2,844 posts
22,750 battles
1 hour ago, Xero_Snake said:

anti-Russian WOKE

Your new catch phrase ? Xero  its the second such reply I'm aware of you wrote that term.

Interesting to say the least

cheers 

[POP]
Members
2,844 posts
22,750 battles
3 hours ago, Lert said:

True you got me there, but the home team leaves themselves open to this that is why I have voiced my feelings, however I do take issue with other nations, in fact if i went through my archives past posts I recall giving Yoshino a the treatment as have other nations.

So to be fair all Tier 10's cruisers as far as I'm concerned should in no way out range a Battleship even a Tier 8.

cheers 

[IMP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
198 posts
4,550 battles

Yeah and Myogi outranges Vladivostok (even without spotter plane), what's the meaning of that then?

Members
5,160 posts
60 battles
25 minutes ago, tm63au said:

Your new catch phrase ? Xero  its the second such reply I'm aware of you wrote that term.

Interesting to say the least

cheers 

Why? Because people like you whose reptilian brains are collectively allergic & repulsive to anything Russian.

Even if I tried to shower you with authentic information, your reptilian brain will just automatically block them from getting through your head.

Just saying

[POP]
Members
2,844 posts
22,750 battles
1 minute ago, Xero_Snake said:

Why? Because people like you whose reptilian brains are collectively allergic & repulsive to anything Russian.

Even if I tried to shower you with authentic information, your reptilian brain will just automatically block them from getting through your head.

Just saying

Personal attacks now so mature of you, not very becoming of you since I merely made a observation of your first post and had the decency to reply to you as a adult with courtesy.

Sadly something you lack it appears 

[POP]
Members
2,844 posts
22,750 battles
15 minutes ago, Torenico said:

Yeah and Myogi outranges Vladivostok (even without spotter plane), what's the meaning of that then?

Well firstly its Battleship v Battleship

I'm talking about a Battleship V  Cruiser that's the issue .

Also that makes it even worse when a Tier 8 Russian Battleship can barely make 18 k range  V  a Tier 10 that can hit it at about 21 k, as far as your post you goes that makes it the more embarrassing for The Vlad and there on there on same team.

cheers 

[WOLF3]
Members
27,010 posts
23,803 battles

You rail about paper Moskva, but Kii merits nothing, either.  There's nothing "legit" about Kii.  Both are paper a.f. and never even began construction, much less completion.

If I had my way, if the ship never entered service before the end of WWII, they wouldn't be in the game.  We'd see what REAL navies are still left.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[REVY]
Members
2,280 posts
12,236 battles
9 hours ago, _greifer said:

Conan, what is best in life?

8 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

5 hours ago, tm63au said:

:Smile_great::Smile_teethhappy:

Internet+troll+Conan+meme_thumb%255B2%25

on a side note: Sandahl Bergman (Valeria) is a very classy lady and a blast to talk to if you get the chance to meet her. (I did back in 2014)

• Cool 2

[POP]
Members
2,844 posts
22,750 battles
45 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

If I had my way, if the ship never entered service before the end of WWII, they wouldn't be in the game.  We'd see what REAL navies are still left.

Agree with you most definitely.

The "legit " thing was theatrics and humour on my part, but everyone seems to be so serious these days.

cheers