Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DevilD0g

Why dont we have a rotation on tier 6-7 Scenarios

13 comments in this topic

[RAN]
[RAN]
Members
610 posts
8,932 battles

Why dont we have a rotation on the scenarios from tier 6 to tier 7 in alternate weeks instead of tier 6 all the time its so boring

I can use my tier 7 premiums in the scenarios to help train up captains as well    so why cant this be done.

They used to have tier 7 scenarios but i havent seen a tier 7 one in a long long time.

How about it wargaming ?????

Edited by DevilD0g

[SOV]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,868 posts
8,476 battles

Better option would be to allow us to select the scenario, then select the tier (say, 4-5 to 9-10)  we want to play and adjust the opposing ships and any other parameters accordingly. *sigh* A man can dream...

• Cool 2

[SYN]
Members
15,857 posts
12,803 battles

afaik, all t7 scenarios are in for repair

[RAN]
[RAN]
Members
610 posts
8,932 battles

ok , make sure  you put back the carrier attacks :)

or they are to easy

Edited by DevilD0g

[CVA16]
Members
5,373 posts
16,119 battles
8 minutes ago, DevilD0g said:

ok , make sure  you put back the carrier attacks :)

or they are to easy

Currently, the bot CVs aren't very good. At least the ones in Coop or Raptor Rescue aren't. They spot ships but have a lot of trouble actually hitting them. Substituting a like tier BB or even cruiser would be more dangerous. 

Of course that may be intentional on WGs part only needing a slight programming tweak to make them monsters.

[RLGN]
Members
14,250 posts
25,088 battles
12 minutes ago, MrDeaf said:

I’m told that an actual translation from the Russian/Ukrainian/Whatever is;

”Gone forever because we want people playing Randoms instead.”

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 1

[CVA16]
Members
5,373 posts
16,119 battles

Wonder how hard it would be programming wise to make all the scenarios variable levels. Might need to go thru Operations or Hoperations to set them up.

A. All player ships are a tier higher, but so are all the bot ships. (some difficulty with CVs being only even tiers). Could even go 2 tiers higher all around. Bot Kuma becomes a Aoba. Aoba becomes a Mogami.

B. All player ships are a tier higher BUT there are fewer of them allowed (2 or 3 fewer players) facing the same red ships. Of course some players are already good enough at the various scenarios that they intentionally take fewer ships in and still get 5 stars)

[WK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,083 posts
14,872 battles
56 minutes ago, Brohk said:

Better option would be to allow us to select the scenario, then select the tier (say, 4-5 to 9-10)  we want to play and adjust the opposing ships and any other parameters accordingly. *sigh* A man can dream...

I'd KILL to be able to use my 5's in Op's again.  But I'd also would love to use my higher tier gals as well.  While I liked Hermes and Cherry Blossom, I did not like the fact that they were Allied restricted.  I understand the original reason behind it, but I'd prefer if they modified them a bit to allow Axis ships used in them as well since it was a while when they released them.  I'd also love to be able to use 10's in a Op's, but that one will (possibly) come after missions for the Legendary Modules have expired and will only be obtainable in RB.  Otherwise it would be hella easy to get the rest of them with a T10 Operation. :Smile_Default:

[RAN]
[RAN]
Members
610 posts
8,932 battles

T10 op is not fun, all the BB's would hide behind rocks and get back on the back line and and fire :)  like i just saw a tier 6 bb do in tier 6 scenario just now.  BB play has deteriorated.

Ranked battles for tier 5 would be good to .

Edited by DevilD0g
  • Boring 1

[GRAVE]
Members
1,256 posts
18,721 battles
1 hour ago, DevilD0g said:

Ranked battles for tier 5 would be good to .

if we exclude Cesar, Peter the Great, OR, and the Kamikaze sisters from it, then yes, T5 ranked will work

[RAN]
[RAN]
Members
610 posts
8,932 battles
2 hours ago, MrDeaf said:

AFAIK =  насколько я знаю

AFAIK =  наскільки мені відомо

AFAIK =  as far as I know

Edited by DevilD0g

[SACH]
[SACH]
Members
989 posts

This suggestion we as already made by me a long time ago ...

Pick an OP. From drop down list.

Pick a teir from another list beside that.

Pick a ship and wait for a team to assemble. Would want to see my GK or any other higher teir ship get on in scenarios.

Not that hard to do imo. But hey it's WG . If it's not convenient they won't bother.

:Smile_bajan2:Now where'd that pesky OP go to. ...

Edited by Versili

[SBS]
Members
5,896 posts

This is a bit off topic, but what is the rotation for the operations?  Does follow the rotation or is it mixed up.  What is the next op, and how can see the other upcoming ops?

Sign in to follow this