You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DQCraze

Containers

12 comments in this topic

[WB]
Members
153 posts
13,160 battles

Devs REALLY, 2 flags in a container?  I mean common how cheap can you be?  At least put 5 in there. 

[META_]
Members
2,282 posts
7,823 battles
4 minutes ago, DQCraze said:

Devs REALLY, 2 flags in a container?  I mean common how cheap can you be?  At least put 5 in there. 

i got one with 1 (one) flag in it. it was one of those with 333% commander skills, though, which is really, really nice!! which ones did you get?

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
5,878 posts
22,414 battles

WG has unspoken "tiers" of containers for different events that they use to mix things up. Sometimes an event is structured to give out a lot of small ones, sometimes a few big ones. The current German CV event uses a large number of small container rewards.

[WB]
Members
153 posts
13,160 battles
1 minute ago, Edgecase said:

WG has unspoken "tiers" of containers for different events that they use to mix things up. Sometimes an event is structured to give out a lot of small ones, sometimes a few big ones. The current German CV event uses a large number of small container rewards.

And that was my daily reward container.  Lets take a look at how it effects game play,  NONE!

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
5,878 posts
22,414 battles
4 minutes ago, DQCraze said:

And that was my daily reward container.  Lets take a look at how it effects game play,  NONE!

Not really sure what you're going for here.

Members
512 posts
15,408 battles
30 minutes ago, DQCraze said:

which containers

[ABCD3]
Members
524 posts
15,004 battles

So far these German containers are lame.   Sorry to say. 

• Cool 1

[CLUMP]
Members
1,885 posts
2,409 battles

Yup best thing I have gotten on the free german containers is 3000 free xp :Smile_hiding:

[DUD]
Members
706 posts
2,470 battles

Can you get those premium signal if you pick the signal container or is it impossible?

[SOV]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,868 posts
9,128 battles

On the very first German container I opened, I received 1000 coal and the tier IV CV bonus mission. That set a pretty damn high bar for me in terms of expectations. Since that first one, reality came crashing down and now I resign myself to the flags I know I am going to get and that I toss onto the pile like so much laundry.