You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Meta_Man

Atago bottom tier as strong as ever video

10 comments in this topic

[META_]
Members
1,230 posts
16,057 battles

Atago is a tier 8 IJN cruiser , oldest premium in game. She has advantages and disadvantages like all ships .But when played to her strengths she is a very lethal weapon still. Just do not show broadside ,lol.The video is comparing strengths and weaknesses to other tier 8 cruisers and what is the best way i feel to play her is. Enjoy the video and please subscribe to my youtube channel if you find the video helpful Meta_Man2002

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,095 posts
19,199 battles

This needed 2 posts?

[META_]
Members
1,230 posts
16,057 battles
2 hours ago, Umikami said:

This needed 2 posts?

You felt the need to post in both? I already asked how to delete one. 

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,095 posts
19,199 battles
23 minutes ago, Meta_Man said:

You felt the need to post in both? I already asked how to delete one. 

So basically you used a third post to fix the first set of duplicates. 

[META_]
Members
1,230 posts
16,057 battles
1 minute ago, Umikami said:

So basically you used a third post to fix the first set of duplicates. 

Troll if you want sir, looks like you could have better spent your  time  watching my video, it's good information 

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,095 posts
19,199 battles
6 minutes ago, Meta_Man said:

it's good information 

Not really, as Atago is a power-crept dumptruck. Her turrets are slow, she handles poorly, and she's easily spotted by aircraft, then slammed due to lousy AA. AND she gets citadeled easily, way too easily. Ever since the addition of the super cruisers with the larger caliber guns life has gotten hard on the older heavy cruisers.

6 minutes ago, Meta_Man said:

Troll if you want sir

Not trolling, just stating facts; you're now on post number 4 trying to get that video posted and the duplicates erased. If you keep this up you could be the first player to reach a thousand posts using just 1 topic! Actually, I'm rooting for you!

• Meh 1

[META_]
Members
1,230 posts
16,057 battles
9 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Not really, as Atago is a power-crept dumptruck. Her turrets are slow, she handles poorly, and she's easily spotted by aircraft, then slammed due to lousy AA. AND she gets citadeled easily, way too easily. Ever since the addition of the super cruisers with the larger caliber guns life has gotten hard on the older heavy cruisers.

Not trolling, just stating facts; you're now on post number 4 trying to get that video posted and the duplicates erased. If you keep this up you could be the first player to reach a thousand posts using just 1 topic! Actually, I'm rooting for you!

I made a mistake and posted twice, put up another post asking  how to delete it, then you felt the need to post in both saying I posted twice.. You're complaining about a ship I'm not sure you even have in port. So not sure your opinions matter without playing her an extended amount of time... The strategies I post win, it's fact based not opinion based...I appreciate your concern about my post and am moving on. 

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,095 posts
19,199 battles
2 hours ago, Meta_Man said:

You're complaining about a ship I'm not sure you even have in port. So not sure your opinions matter without playing her an extended amount of time...

I'm not complaining, I'm stating facts. And I have had Atago's, way way back in Closed Beta, as well as their Anime cousins the Takao's, so what I say comes from first-hand knowledge. She has always been less than nimble, has always had sluggish turrets, she has always had "meh" AA, and gotten citadeled too easy. If I'm playing an Algerie, which is a tier lower, I love seeing an Atago or 2 in the red line-up. Which doesn't mean you can't have fun playing her, but it does mean there are better ships, even better heavy cruisers, for you to make videos about. If your opinion is different, fine, because in the end it's not the ship, it's the Captain. But you could find a better ship to be the Captain of.

[DDMAF]
Members
2,897 posts
16,263 battles

I'm with @Meta_Man here: Atago is great; an almost perfect cruiser. It has absolutely punishing HE, good torp angles, long (enough) range torpedoes and excellent concealment. Speed is very competitive, and it can regen lost HP with repair party, which is a luxury at T8.

I'm not much of a cruiser guy, but I still have a 66% win rate in Atago, with a respectable 52k average damage.

I'm more comfortable playing Atago bottom tier than most other T8 cruisers.

• Cool 1

[META_]
Members
1,230 posts
16,057 battles
42 minutes ago, legozer said:

I'm with @Meta_Man here: Atago is great; an almost perfect cruiser. It has absolutely punishing HE, good torp angles, long (enough) range torpedoes and excellent concealment. Speed is very competitive, and it can regen lost HP with repair party, which is a luxury at T8.

I'm not much of a cruiser guy, but I still have a 66% win rate in Atago, with a respectable 52k average damage.

I'm more comfortable playing Atago bottom tier than most other T8 cruisers.

I agree being bottom tier you still have concealment, speed, nice stealth torp ability.. And good fire chance on alpha salvos