You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Meta_Man

Atago bottom tier as strong as ever video

9 comments in this topic

[META_]
Members
1,832 posts
18,969 battles

Atago is a tier 8 IJN cruiser , one of the oldest premiums in game. She has advantages and disadvantages like all ships .But when played to her strengths she is a very lethal weapon still. Just do not show broadside ,lol.The video is comparing strengths and weaknesses to other tier 8 cruisers and what is the best way i feel to play her is. Enjoy the video and please subscribe to my youtube channel if you find the video helpful Meta_Man2002

Edited by Meta_Man

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,850 battles

You do know this is a double post, right?

[PVE]
Members
8,507 posts
24,689 battles
1 hour ago, Meta_Man said:

oldest premium in game.

Actually I do believe it is #5 on the list...the original 1st 3 (in no particular order...they were all released at the same time) being the IJN cruiser Yubari, the US DD Sims & (the OP & removed from sales) RU DD Gremy (-: the original Russian bias :-)...& the 4th being the Aurora (? Think...pretty sure...that's the name...it's an RU cruiser).

Can't remove the duplicate post btw but you can edit it to just say..."oops...repost" for the title so everyone will know to skip it & so the mods will know to just delete it for you & so you don't have to go back & forth to see the different comments.

[META_]
Members
1,832 posts
18,969 battles
1 hour ago, Umikami said:

You do know this is a double post, right?

I already asked how to remove a post, thanks 

[META_]
Members
1,832 posts
18,969 battles
1 hour ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Actually I do believe it is #5 on the list...the original 1st 3 (in no particular order...they were all released at the same time) being the IJN cruiser Yubari, the US DD Sims & (the OP & removed from sales) RU DD Gremy (-: the original Russian bias :-)...& the 4th being the Aurora (? Think...pretty sure...that's the name...it's an RU cruiser).

Can't remove the duplicate post btw but you can edit it to just say..."oops...repost" for the title so everyone will know to skip it & so the mods will know to just delete it for you & so you don't have to go back & forth to see the different comments.

It's not 5th,i just seen a chronological order showing yubari, gremmy and iwaka alpha may 2015 then a few on June 30 2015 and atago was one of the June 30th. You're correct not first so my mistake but tied in forth .. I screen shot Ted the pics of her page if you want them posted.

Edited by Meta_Man

[PVE]
Members
8,507 posts
24,689 battles
6 hours ago, Meta_Man said:

It's not 5th,i just seen a chronological order showing yubari, gremmy and iwaka alpha may 2015 then a few on June 30 2015 and atago was one of the June 30th. You're correct not first so my mistake but tied in forth .. I screen shot Ted the pics of her page if you want them posted.

Not sure who "her" is but yeah that would be cool...but post a screen shot & not a link please because I am on a phone & getting to links is iffy on it sometimes.

I know for a fact the Sims is 1 of the 1st 3 as my buddy was an alpha alpha tester when the game 1st started on the RU server only & at that time those were the only 3 ships in testing & it was a pay to play only game at the time (Yubari being cheapest & the 1 my buddy purchased to join in).

I have heard from others that when the game was released on the NA server (my buddy played later but was into other games also at that time so not sure if he was particularly playing at that time) that the 1st 4 premiums introduced on the NA server were the original 3 & the Aurora but that was just from the forums so I can't clarify the preciseness of that data (about the Aurora being 4th) but as for Sims being 1 of the 1st 3 that is a certainty.

It was free to play by the time it hit NA though & the 1st 3 tree lines were out at that time so the premiums were optional to play at that time & Iwaki Alpha could have been released at that time as I'm not sure of what else besides the original 3 were released for purchase when the NA server went live as I didn't start playing until 2016.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[META_]
Members
1,832 posts
18,969 battles
7 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Not sure who "her" is but yeah that would be cool...but post a screen shot & not a link please because I am on a phone & getting to links is iffy on it sometimes.

I know for a fact the Sims is 1 of the 1st 3 as my buddy was an alpha alpha tester when the game 1st started on the RU server only & at that time those were the only 3 ships in testing & it was a pay to play only game at the time (Yubari being cheapest & the 1 my buddy purchased to join in).

I have heard from others that when the game was released on the NA server (my buddy played later but was into other games also at that time so not sure if he was particularly playing at that time) that the 1st 4 premiums introduced on the NA server were the original 3 & the Aurora but that was just from the forums so I can't clarify the preciseness of that data (about the Aurora being 4th) but as for Sims being 1 of the 1st 3 that is a certainty.

It was free to play by the time it hit NA though & the 1st 3 tree lines were out at that time so the premiums were optional to play at that time & Iwaki Alpha could have been released at that time as I'm not sure of what else besides the original 3 were released for purchase when the NA server went live as I didn't start playing until 2016.

Screenshot_20200714-153006.png

Screenshot_20200714-152819.png

Screenshot_20200714-152800.png

Members
116 posts
1,474 battles

You got VERY lucky not getting blapped at 3:00. Good game otherwise, classic kiting style infuriating BBs trying to chase you with torps and fires.

[META_]
Members
1,832 posts
18,969 battles
1 hour ago, LaviKabos said:

You got VERY lucky not getting blapped at 3:00. Good game otherwise, classic kiting style infuriating BBs trying to chase you with torps and fires.

You gotta dance with the devil sometime..... I know I've gotten lucky alot. Thanks, nothing works all the time😉