Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

Is It The Weekend It Must Be The Weekend

5 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
2,847 posts
22,808 battles

God its painful tonight, maybe its a nightmare I'm having.

I go to work I pay my taxes.

Is it to much of me to expect players to check the chat line to see when other players are calling out threats or for players to use the mini map as a source of intelligence data so that a counter move can be executed when the enemy is pushing in a certain sector.

And why are Tirpitz's and Bismarck's two of the most powerful ships afloat cuddling up to islands, do we even have a Norwegian map in game besides the new Port :Smile_facepalm:

Why Do CV's attack virtually full strength Capital Ships with strong AA defences when other crippled ships are withdrawing trying to find cover and could be so easily sunk by just using HARSH Language yelling into a microphone.

Stay tuned to the conclusion of this weeks bizarre and strange episode of the TWILIGHT ZONE  " Randoms In WOWS " starring Lon Chaney Jr, Bela Lugosi, Hulk Hogan, David Lee Roth and a cast of unknown thousands and special guest appearance by Brie Larson as the voice over announcer.

Catch part 2 on the N/A server when you push the battle button.    

• Haha 3

[WOLF9]
Members
101 posts
12,138 battles

I've noticed a lot of this lately as well.  Last night I had a couple of battles that were very disappointing seeing an early lead thrown away with teammates charging around a corner into strong defensive positions only to be sunk 1 by 1.  Looking at the player stats at the end I was seeing lots of newer players (6 months or less) and lots of players with only a few hundred games.  It's frustrating, but I remember making all kinds of stupid moves when starting out.  I take solace in having a good result myself and move onto the next round. 

I'm regrinding the US cruiser lines for the RB points, so I'm hopeful this is worse in the lower and mid-tiers, and will get better as I move back into the upper tiers.

• Cool 1

[ANKER]
Members
250 posts
4,956 battles

Lots of clueless players this days MM is balance they said..if you have a MM monitor you will see how one sided the MM.

Goodluck guys.

• Cool 1

[YORHA]
Members
5,016 posts
9,993 battles

A lot of players are playing the objectives of the new Dockyard grind and ignoring everything else.

Had a game last night where we had the entire red team bottled up in C.  We had a two ship and two cap advantage at the half way mark.  We had our ships to the North and South of the C cap for an ideal crossfire set up.  Then everyone went charging in for damage and kills.

We lost.

[WOLF2]
Members
1,631 posts
11,222 battles
1 hour ago, 9TenSix2Eight said:

Lots of clueless players this days MM is balance they said..if you have a MM monitor you will see how one sided the MM.

Goodluck guys.

I don't care about the MM so much, but rather the MSP (Match Spawn Placer).   Some days, every match has me put out by myself or with maybe a ship or two.    Rest of green team groups and heads the opposite way.    I'll tend to stay around the cap I spawned near, and try to hold off any flanks or red push.   I know I'll sink, but if I hold 'em off long enough, my green lemming train will round the bend.

That's where MM comes into play.  The train derails at the opposite cap and sits there.

Maybe I should join the lemming train in those situations.   But MSP will decide one day I belong on the flanks, alone.  Every single match.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this