Meta_Man

Orkan video review and destroyer comparison

4 comments in this topic

[META_]
Members
1,829 posts
18,948 battles

Hello captains , here is my video review of the Orkan the tier 8 EU destroyer . She has middle of the road DPM middle of the road concealment no smoke  but has a cpl tricks up her sleeve. Please subscribe if you enjoy the video and comparison and check out my other strategy videos Meta_man2002 

Edited by Meta_Man
adding video
  • Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
1,423 posts
11,068 battles

@Meta_ManI was interrupted, but I will get back to this video.  I have used the Orkan in ranked and I love it. With only 8 reds, it is so much easier to isolate a red DD. Radar up and, wow.

The hardest DDs I have dealt with in her are the Harekaze. That is a mean little boat, However, when running smoke, the IJN DDs(Hare/kagero) are usually easy. It is the players running TRB who (hopefully) know how to gun with a Hare. 

On edit: it did compel me to spend CEXP to respec to get the RDF instead of SI.

Edited by Ensign_Pulver_2016

[META_]
Members
1,829 posts
18,948 battles
51 minutes ago, Ensign_Pulver_2016 said:

@Meta_ManI was interrupted, but I will get back to this video.  I have used the Orkan in ranked and I love it. With only 8 reds, it is so much easier to isolate a red DD. Radar up and, wow.

The hardest DDs I have dealt with in her are the Harekaze. That is a mean little boat, However, when running smoke, the IJN DDs(Hare/kagero) are usually easy. It is the players running TRB who (hopefully) know how to gun with a Hare. 

On edit: it did compel me to spend CEXP to respec to get the RDF instead of SI.

It's all about pecking order...just need to know who you can out dpm....you have heals but if caught by a kidd,Benson, cossack you might not be able to run..wish she had a little more speed and aa....radar is an expensive gimmick, lol..glad you're having fun 

[SYN]
Members
1,423 posts
11,068 battles

@Meta_Man I know,  right? I haven't seen many Kidds and a handful of Cossacks.  Fewer premiums than I expected.  Cossack and Lightning take finesse to battle. I have had a couple of times when the red DD smoked to escape (a Lightning and a Benson) and they had no one to spot me.  That is when radar is an E A S Y button. 

• Cool 1