Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Old_Baldy_One

Double RB Bonus - Can you carry over through Seasons?

4 comments in this topic

[SOFOP]
Members
2,439 posts
14,361 battles

I'm pretty sure you can, but I wanted to make sure.  If you reset a line for the double season bonus, and the season ends and a new double season bonus comes in to effect, the old bonuses one stay - right?

IE I reset the IJN gunboat line, and ground all the way through it, skipping the T6, T7 and then not buying T10 (so all said and done, I'll have 3 2X bonuses remaining.)  If the seasons ends and the new season starts, those 2x bonuses will still be there and stack with the new ones?

I know if you reset a line, free Xp through it and then reset it again, you can stack the bonuses.  I guess I'm wondering if you can stay the 2X bonuses also?

[CO-OP]
Members
1,375 posts
23,987 battles

Short answer:  Yes, it carries over.

Long answer:  (from the wiki):

Example:

1) In Season 1 a player unlocks his fifth tech tree Tier X ship and immediately receives 10,000 Research Points.
2) He resets his Wows_flag_Germany.png KM cruiser line. All Tier II+ KM cruisers in port etc. are sold. Then he spends (roughly 650,000) FXP Free XP to unlock all nine ship through Tier X yet purchases none of them. His Tier VI through X ships thus gain the right to play for double Research Points (the Season 1 bonus) at any future time — 20,000 Research Points for all five.
3) In the same season, the player resets his KM cruiser line again, and again unlocks Free XP all nine ships. His Tier VI through X ships thus gain the right to play for another RP award — an additional 10,000 Research Points for all five.
4) As his first reset of Season 2, the player resets his KM cruiser line for the third time, and again spends Free XP to unlock all nine ships. His Tier VI through X ships thus earn the right to play for yet another double Research Points award (the Season 2 bonus) — 20,000 Research Points.
5) He then purchases his five Tier VI-X ships and plays five Co-op games, all wins, thus earning a total of 50,000 Research Points to add to the 10,000 Research Points he already had, giving him 60,000 Research Points — enough to buy Colbert (57,000 Research Points).

He has spent roughly 2M Free XP, (assuming he buys no modules) ~51M Credits, and played 5 games. Elapsed time, about 2 hours total.

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Research_Bureau

Edited by HamptonRoads
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this