Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Nikoolix

Combat missions menu default to showing the first mission, even if it's already completed.

5 comments in this topic

[CHASE]
Modder
133 posts
4,879 battles

When you open the combat missions menu, the view will always go to the first directive/mission even though it's already finished, which is completely unnecessary. The view should instead open right away to the directive that is currently in progress. The old separate directives interface did this correctly.

• Cool 1

[WOLFG]
Members
9,560 posts
8,505 battles

Annoying as all get out.  And worse now that we have two sets of directives active at once.

[WOLFA]
Members
806 posts
6,691 battles

It ticked me off for a long time now but since I'm on the last directive for Odin I just want to get through it without losing my mind with these trash teams every battle.

The German CV thing I could care less about even though I play CV's.

When WG puts out multiple directives like this at one time something is going to get missed.

Members
3,752 posts
23,292 battles

It could be there if you have not completed each individual task for the directive as the completed part means you've done enough to get the reward.

[CHASE]
Modder
133 posts
4,879 battles
3 hours ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

It could be there if you have not completed each individual task for the directive as the completed part means you've done enough to get the reward.

Still think this is a bad behavior, because the previous directive interface didn't act this way even if there were unfinished missions in the previous ones.

Sign in to follow this