Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ch0min

T10 Aircraft Carrier Planes Size comparison

4 comments in this topic

Members
136 posts
11,292 battles

That's pretty cool. 

Still, as an aviation history buff, I have no clue why WG thought it was a good idea to put the TA-152 (mainly used for high-altitude interception) as a torpedo/dive bomber.

I mean, honestly, if Hitler's insistence of using the me-262 as a ground attack aircraft is any indication, he might have ended up forcing the TA-152 to be used as a torp/dive bomber had they ever had a carrier... 

[NUWES]
Members
3,120 posts
10,650 battles

Gezus, the Skypirates are enormous. lol. I knew they were huge but they are larger even than the twin engine planes. 

[KWF]
Members
4,358 posts
6,405 battles
2 minutes ago, Rokkator said:

That's pretty cool. 

Still, as an aviation history buff, I have no clue why WG thought it was a good idea to put the TA-152 (mainly used for high-altitude interception) as a torpedo/dive bomber.

I mean, honestly, if Hitler's insistence of using the me-262 as a ground attack aircraft is any indication, he might have ended up forcing the TA-152 to be used as a torp/dive bomber had they ever had a carrier... 

Supposedly it was considered, that said, when you get stuff like Fw-190F8 variants that existed and were capable of fulfilling that role, the choice of Ta-152 looks silly.

Sign in to follow this