You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kiwi1960

I wish to report an advert to WG... thisn is not on, its against the rules.

8 comments in this topic

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,457 posts

Firstly, I saw this advert for WoT's on FaceBook... I do not play the game, but I thinks WG should investigate this immediately.

You need FB to load the advert.....

LINK REMOVED FOR LEGAL AND FORUM RULES CONSIDERATIONS!

Apparently, you give them your account and they play for you, FOR A FEE!

This violates so many rules its just not funny, and if it happened here on WoWs, I'd be angry. Due to the pain, I cannot play WoWs anymore but to think should people would stoop THIS low to make money so you can take time off from the game, anything you earn or win would be pointless, YOU didn't earn it....

Then again, it could just be a scam and this is how they steal your account.... in which case, I'd laugh my head off. I hope WoTs takes action on this now....

I have PMed the local WG staff about this...

Edited by kiwi1960

Alpha Tester
6,679 posts
3,338 battles

I've seen those ads popping up on YouTube a fair bit, but I just ignored them. If some idiot wants to get their account banned, that's their choice.

[KSF]
Privateers
361 posts
13,076 battles
6 minutes ago, Capn_Nugget said:

Only in America.. pay for someone else to run your account and buff your stats. Lol

Definatly not unique to America. Power Leveling services (which I'm assuming this is akin to) have been around for ages and I'm told are rather big in Asia. 

• Cool 1

[SOFOP]
Members
2,478 posts
15,318 battles
1 hour ago, Capn_Nugget said:

Only in America.. pay for someone else to run your account and buff your stats. Lol

As if Americans have a monopoly on being lazy....we have our fair share, granted, but we aren't alone.

• Cool 1

[WOLF7]
Members
12,614 posts
4 hours ago, kiwi1960 said:

Firstly, I saw this advert for WoT's on FaceBook... I do not play the game, but I thinks WG should investigate this immediately.

You need FB to load the advert.....

LINK REMOVED FOR LEGAL AND FORUM RULES CONSIDERATIONS!

Apparently, you give them your account and they play for you, FOR A FEE!

This violates so many rules its just not funny, and if it happened here on WoWs, I'd be angry. Due to the pain, I cannot play WoWs anymore but to think should people would stoop THIS low to make money so you can take time off from the game, anything you earn or win would be pointless, YOU didn't earn it....

Then again, it could just be a scam and this is how they steal your account.... in which case, I'd laugh my head off. I hope WoTs takes action on this now....

I have PMed the local WG staff about this...

Stop hiding under a rock? Go to Ebay and look at the list of offers for "gaining xp on your account"

People have been offering this for years in WOWS, and virtually every other game possible.

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,457 posts
2 hours ago, awiggin said:

Stop hiding under a rock? Go to Ebay and look at the list of offers for "gaining xp on your account"

People have been offering this for years in WOWS, and virtually every other game possible.

I'm not hiding under a rock. Its dishonest and what satisfaction could ever get get being in a place you didn't earn! No one asked you you approve or disapprove, merely acknowledge cheaters are low down scum... to stoop to that level..