You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Gyphon_GF

WV 1941 Poster child for the new BB split?

5 comments in this topic

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
446 posts
19,349 battles

SLOW...Big guns and plenty of time to go make coffee between reaching engagements lol

Enjoy

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,427 posts
14,165 battles

It is too early to panic on the stats and I think it is a good possibility that they will buff the speed a bit, hopefully to the 27 knots that the Yamato gets which is still slow in those tiers but more realistic as engine power increased drastically after the last of the standards were built.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,098 posts
19,199 battles
1 hour ago, BrushWolf said:

It is too early to panic on the stats and I think it is a good possibility that they will buff the speed a bit, hopefully to the 27 knots that the Yamato gets which is still slow in those tiers but more realistic as engine power increased drastically after the last of the standards were built.

After all this time, and all these disappointments, you're still an optimist? Amazing!

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,427 posts
14,165 battles
17 minutes ago, Umikami said:

After all this time, and all these disappointments, you're still an optimist? Amazing!

I have more faith in getting ships that rely on guns instead of planes correct and stats on test ships change often so yes I will be optimistic that they won't be hamstrung with such ridiculously slow speeds when they finally get to the live game for everyone. To be honest I would rather start from badly under powerer than over powered as it is much easier to buff than to debuff.

Edited by BrushWolf

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,098 posts
19,199 battles
11 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

it is much easier to buff than to debuff.

Well you got that one square on the nose!

11 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

yes I will be optimistic

Chant that every morning while you burn cheap dollar store incense and sacrifice a bucket of Kentucky Fried's best. Make sure you wash it down with whatever 24 pack was on sale last weekend at Wal-Mart. RNGeezus will love you long time!

• Haha 1