You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Steel_Panzer

How do you completely uninstall world or warship, world of tank and game center.

7 comments in this topic

Members
8 posts
761 battles

How do you completely uninstall world or warship, world of tank and game center so I can completely install from scratch in window 10.

I was thinking of using the uninstall program in window 10 control panel.  Then go to my game folder and delete my World of Warship and World of Tank folder.  But I can not find the file for the Game center.  Can someone tell me where the game center will be located???

Also if I just reinstall from world of warship can I just install world of warship without the game center???

[WORX]
Members
13,240 posts
20,094 battles
2 minutes ago, Steel_Panzer said:

Also if I just reinstall from world of warship can I just install world of warship without the game center??? 

No, The WGC launcher comes with the game now as of 0.9.5. There is no way around it...

• Cool 1

Members
8 posts
761 battles

another problem I have is when I launch world of warship the game center also opens.  Is there a way I can just open world of warship without open game center now???

[-KIA-]
Wiki Lead, Volunteer Moderator, Beta Testers, Clan Supertest Coordinator, Privateers, SuperTest Coordinator
6,520 posts
8,485 battles
8 minutes ago, Steel_Panzer said:

another problem I have is when I launch world of warship the game center also opens.  Is there a way I can just open world of warship without open game center now???

You cannot play the game without game center installed. The old legacy launcher was discontinued.

Uninstall steps: Settings > Apps & features > Search for the programs

image.png.50ce0d3554f1c85a7f1ef6e96811514f.pngimage.png.15a575acfda8f195aaedaf0772a45f52.png

You can also uninstall the game VIA game center.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.88188a4876a842189469ba2b04c49949.png

[UNHLY]
Members
5,030 posts
14,137 battles
14 minutes ago, Steel_Panzer said:

As of this patch, the WGC has to be running to launch and log into the game, but it doesn’t have to be running once you’re past that login point. If you don’t want it running in the background while playing, in the settings for the WGC make sure to select ‘exit Game Center when I close the main window’ and then alt tab back to the WGC once you’re in port and close it. 

[WORX]
Members
13,240 posts
20,094 battles
20 minutes ago, Steel_Panzer said:

The only way this is happening, if you click on the WIN key and you escape from the client to click on WGC...

Other then that, WGC can't magically reappear if you pressed the big play button.

Like everyone stated, with the current patch... You can only access the game by using WGC... There is no way around it.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,325 posts
14,923 battles
1 hour ago, Navalpride33 said:

No, The WGC launcher comes with the game now as of 0.9.5. There is no way around it...

Using the exe starts the WGC so that is not a viable method to start a game now so you either stop playing or accept the WGC which behaves a lot better than when it first came out going to sleep once a game is launched.