You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
3r22r

Got Coal to spend

8 comments in this topic

[1813]
Members
328 posts
9,721 battles

Hi all, got 250 000 Coal to spen with a 25% coupon ( next one in december... ) what would be the better choice: Marceau, Yoshino or Moskva ?

I like DDs but Marceau has no smoke, Yoshino is a long range sniper as for Moskva, I dont know much about it.

Please advise?

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,086 posts
18,898 battles

Of those three I think Moskva is the better ship tbh.

[META_]
Members
1,205 posts
16,006 battles

Marceau or Moskva, I have them all. Yoshino stacks damage but not as big an impact on the outcome of the game. Good luck 

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,976 posts
20,643 battles

Clan battles Moskva if you don't have a good CB cruiser.

Marceau is a blast. Beastly AA. Original Kleber stats with stealth torps. ROF insane.

[1813]
Members
328 posts
9,721 battles
On 7/12/2020 at 7:21 PM, dEsTurbed1 said:

Clan battles Moskva if you don't have a good CB cruiser.

Marceau is a blast. Beastly AA. Original Kleber stats with stealth torps. ROF insane.

Why a DD without smoke... I dont get it, WG is coming up with Anchorage, a USN cruiser WITH smoke and torps, why? what are those people smoking ?

[WOLFG]
[WOLFG]
Members
982 posts
8,939 battles
On 7/12/2020 at 4:29 PM, 3r22r said:

Hi all, got 250 000 Coal to spen with a 25% coupon ( next one in december... ) what would be the better choice: Marceau, Yoshino or Moskva ?

I like DDs but Marceau has no smoke, Yoshino is a long range sniper as for Moskva, I dont know much about it.

Please advise?

Of those I'd say Moskva would be the most competitive choice. If you want a good French DD, the T9 and 10 are spectacular. Yoshino I'm sure is fine, but not my cup of tea personally. 

Moskva you get railguns, soviet radar, great AP, incredible tankiness. As long as you don't show broadside, you're essentially a battleship. 

That said, the new T10 Petropavlovsk is very near to a tech tree version of Stalingrad, so that's worth a hard look too. 

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,976 posts
20,643 battles
2 hours ago, 3r22r said:

Why a DD without smoke... I dont get it, WG is coming up with Anchorage, a USN cruiser WITH smoke and torps, why? what are those people smoking ?

Marceau is fast and with AFT I can reach out. Don't need smoke because your AA is killer.

If you haven't seen a Marceau shred a flank, your missing a sight.

• Cool 1

[1813]
Members
328 posts
9,721 battles

...And now they added Pommern for Coal...