Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

8 comments in this topic

[SOCOM]
[SOCOM]
Members
636 posts
21,516 battles

One feature of the CV was it had to be at top speed and facing into the wind to launch, SO make the CV have to be moving to launch. they should think about  maneuvering like the rest of the fleet as well as offensive attacks. 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,095 posts
18,944 battles

And artillery based ships had to take wind, the movement and waves of the ocean and the coriolis effect into account when firing shells. Want to implement those as well?

• Thanks 6

[TBB]
Members
616 posts
4,809 battles

Someone else suggested this in-game chat. I get where you're saying, but seems a little goofy to go around in a circle if I just want to stay in one spot.

I don't know what other CVs are doing but after nearly every other attack I'm double-checking the map and moving.

Maybe 1/4th speed to see how it works out?

[SOCOM]
[SOCOM]
Members
636 posts
21,516 battles
4 minutes ago, Merc_R_Us said:

Someone else suggested this in-game chat. I get where you're saying, but seems a little goofy to go around in a circle if I just want to stay in one spot.

then go in circles, but have to go at least 3/4 (full speed in the American navy  flank was the top speed )

[TBB]
Members
616 posts
4,809 battles
2 minutes ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

then go in circles, but have to go at least 3/4 (full speed in the American navy  flank was the top speed )

With the new turn radius, that's a very big change. I don't know about comparing it to real life. I'd like to launch multiple different types of planes at the same time instead of having only nine planes attack a ship but I'm not here asking for it.

[MERCB]
[MERCB]
Members
4,337 posts
20,013 battles

Just take them off map they don't need to be on the map anyways taking up a quality surface ship spot

• Boring 1

[RKLES]
Members
12,551 posts
14,267 battles
3 hours ago, Lert said:

And artillery based ships had to take wind, the movement and waves of the ocean and the coriolis effect into account when firing shells. Want to implement those as well?

Lol Lert and might as well add in gun temperatures as real guns could overheat from sustained rapid firing ( looks over at Smolensk lol), not to mention icing up on ice maps would happen, and storms could sink a warship unless you steered through the waves correctly...

Edited by Admiral_Thrawn_1

Sign in to follow this