Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chief_SeaDog

Did not read the fine print.

9 comments in this topic

[SOCOM]
[SOCOM]
Members
636 posts
21,565 battles

Thursday I looked quickly into the germ cv 1. Having to run only German ships, ok I broke two out of mothballs and began the trek. First directive 5/6 ok onto the sixth one. 6 is you have to use a IV German CV. 

Upon looing closely at the rest of the directives It is a no can do. unless you have the three Carriers they are pushing. 

So with out having to buy and try to get the missions to get the CV's, where do you get the CV that you OWN,  to complete the missions ?

Looking at what I can get done the best I can get it 350 tokens not even enough to get a perm camo. 

Oh well mothball the Germ Fleet and go back to tiering up my last 8 T9's

Edited by Chief_SeaDog
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,139 posts
18,987 battles

Random container drops. It's not guaranteed.

Members
1,595 posts
25,089 battles
1 hour ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

Thursday I looked quickly into the germ cv 1. Having to run only German ships, ok I broke two out of mothballs and began the trek. First directive 5/6 ok onto the sixth one. 6 is you have to use a IV German CV. 

Upon looing closely at the rest of the directives It is a no can do. unless you have the three Carriers they are pushing. 

So with out having to buy and try to get the missions to get the CV's, where do you get the CV that you OWN,  to complete the missions ?

Looking at what I can get done the best I can get it 350 tokens not even enough to get a perm camo. 

Oh well mothball the Germ Fleet and go back to tiering up my last 8 T9's

The fine print has been being (<- dubious grammar, I know) bantered about on these forums for a while. I decided to get all directives done up to 5/6, that way, if a container should drop a GER CV mission, I can accomplish that and perhaps get the camo, too. Afterward, I will buy either pennants or paint with whatever tokens I have.

One positive thing has come from the German Dockyard campaign: I have decided to lean on Bismarck for the benefits I thought I might get from Odin - thus saving me 3500 doubloons (which I only have by free means).

Edited by theLaalaa

[SOCOM]
[SOCOM]
Members
636 posts
21,565 battles
14 minutes ago, theLaalaa said:

The fine print has been being (<- dubious grammar, I know) bantered about on these forums for a while. I decided to get all directives done up to 5/6, that way, if a container should drop a GER CV mission, I can accomplish that and perhaps get the camo, too. Afterward, I will buy either pennants or paint with whatever tokens I have.

One positive thing has come from the German Dockyard campaign: I have decided to lean on Bismarck for the benefits I thought I might get from Odin - thus saving me 3500 doubloons (which I only have by free means).

I do not think you can get directives unless you buy random bundles. Don't matter I wont do run any CV I got 7 premium I won in crates not a mile on them). It is just what I consider the Principal of the matter. So If I do not pay I cannot fully play IMO. I would not expect anything less from These people. It will always be a dead horse. 

[HINON]
Members
13,260 posts
2 minutes ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

The cvs can drop from the free crates. You can do all the steps up to the last ones and get some tokens.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
12,496 posts
1 hour ago, theLaalaa said:

This is probably the best strategy. If you are going to play the game, it is worth giving it a shot this way. 

[SOCOM]
[SOCOM]
Members
636 posts
21,565 battles
Just now, RipNuN2 said:

The cvs can drop from the free crates. You can do all the steps up to the last ones and get some tokens.

Yup but the only thing i can use is the perm camo for my T10 and I can not even get enough by doing all missons 5/6 I get only 350 it takes 600 for the perm camo,  If I get CVs they are just trophies the hunt is what it is about, But cannot finish the hunt then I just sit out another event (seems to be a regular occasion anymore) and focus on..... Hard to get something worth focusing on guess run my 8 T9's  once a day and go elsewhere to play

It is my fault for not reading all the event before jumping in , lesson for future events so I do not waste my time going for what is not obtainable.  My time playing WOW is cutting down event by event. Wallet is keeping full.

Members
51 posts
28,141 battles

Dont trust any event, item, or ship, in this game and play for free fun only. WG  has so many ways to make obtaining something a bad experience its best just to progress without much thought on obtaining anything including tech tree, coal, dockyard, steel, unique upgrades etc. They constantly change these items by nerfing them to far weaker capability after you get them. They do it unilaterally without compensation. People grind for items for months and even years only to find the item nerfed to the point they would never had grinded for it if it was like that in the first place. They did it with cash ships at one time, selling OP ships and nerfing them after sales slowed then offer another OP ship rinse and repeat, but I believe they got in legal trouble for that. I dont know if buying premium time for grinding counts as misrepresentation of service but many people buy it to get ships faster. Poor fools.

Sign in to follow this